• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Post Your Ride

16768210030_beb87507f4_b.jpg

I got a new car last month. 2015 Mazda 3 hatchback.  I initially planned on getting a certified used car but it was the sales lady's 2nd day at the dealership so she cut me a deal over a grand less than any other dealership I contacted would for a 2015, they had a Mazda promo going on where Mazda made the first 2 payments on new cars too, and it was less than a grand more that the certified used 2014 Mazda 3 hatchback I was looking at.  Pretty much a no brainer on getting the new vehicle at that point.

Here she is parked on the street.  Knock on wood, its been a month an no bumper damage yet!
3M8Prk7.jpg

I took her on her maiden road trip voyage to the Daniel Boone National Forest a couple weeks ago, took this shot of her patiently waiting for me to go for a hike:
cYFS7eP.jpg

We'll see how long she stays that pretty.  My only complaint about the car is that the interior is black.  It gets hot in there, and with two white dogs it doesn't stay very black.  I've been shopping around for seat covers just don't know what I want yet.   

Nice ride guys !

Here is my 5.0 , made 449WHP ,Vortech supercharger and lots of goodies.

then i got into bike and since the car is parked in the garage.  :confused:

much less $$ and much more reliable, the fun factor is next level haha.

2014 zx10r  Archer reflash and akrapovic exhaust , made 192whp.. its fast  :cool:

little compilation of my first bike: blue 06 zx6r 636, second bike  black 2011 zx6r, current bike 2014 zx10r white.

Back