• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Post Your Ride

Cannonale Super V

SupV.jpg

i had a nice alpine star several years ago. i wish i still had that bike,i dont like thinking about the price. anyways ii wouldnt fit in the back of a car so i threw it on the ground several times jumped on the rims and threw the bike in a dumpster. i really use to have problems :rofl: :rofl:

nice love the hood and rims the area around the headlights kinda look like the charger too. I have a 04 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT that is my daily driver now - Im thinking maybe diesel or 2500 next. I the summer I pull a camper and I would like something bigger.
Thanks. Yeah, for towing a 2500 +/- diesel would be the ticket.
Nice truck Doc.

That is why I got the F250 in my picture up above in post 108. Pulling that camper with a 1/2 ton truck through the mountains is really hard on the truck and my nerves. The 250 diesel acts like the trailer isn't even there.
Thanks. You definitely have what you need for towing a camper. I don't tow much of anything, so a 1500 is fine for me.
nice looking truck. a ford would look better in your drive way but oh well ;)
Hahaha! Thanks. It's funny, there is probably more brand loyalty when it comes to trucks than pretty much any other vehicle niche.

Yeah, I saw your truck, I like it. Looks great for a '99 and it will probably last forever with that few miles on it. I'm easily anticipating 300K in mine before I sell it, but putting the first 25K though it was tough because I wanted to keep it new as long as possible. :D

i have a question for jeff h,and doc! since yall talk this truck stuff,did you look at the start of ths thread and look at my rig?? cause if not you needs 2...........true story ;)

its a 99 with only 120,000 miles on it!

im glad you say so?

Yup! Looks to be in great shape, too. Love the horns on the roof!

im sure thats the best form of transportation in tokyo. heck walking might even be faster?
well, the trains are pretty awesome in Japan.. but yeah, bike is the way to live!
i live right next to a huge river, so that bike is the perfect balance of street and speed and i can go out and clock up some KMs on the river to vent off.

Back