Powders Available...

Aight errybody...the chest freezer is almost full and I got powders coming out of my ears...so I gotta get rid of some stuff! Some varieties are in short supply but others are plentiful.
14l68gq.jpg

Here is the list...
Smoked:
Yellow 7 Pot
Scotch Bonnet
Yellow Bhut
Trinidad Scorpion
(not) Douglah 
Brain Strain Hot Salt
Bhut
Chocolate Bhut
Red Lantern Habanero Hot Salt
Devils Tongue
Yellow Cardi Scorpion
Yellow Cardi Scorpion Hot Salt
Manzano (seasoning blend...mostly powder with a dash of flavor added)

Light smoke or no smoke:
Primo
Barrackpore
Black Naga
Red Fatalii
Scotch Bonnet
Yellow Brain Strain
Tepin (seasoned as above)
Pequin/Goat's Weed (seasoned as above)
Bird Aji (small wild variety with great flavor and pretty good heat)

Flaked rub...peppers included are some Goat's Weed and then a Mystery/Goat's Weed cross...Great flavor and can be used as a table seasoning or a rub for beef or pork. I don't add anything sweet to my rubs, but a dash of dried molasses would add some good sweet flavor...

Price is $5 per baggie...the weight of each will be different depending on ingredients,straight powder usually weighs in between .5-.7oz and some of the infused salts weigh over an ounce. I won't short ya...the bag will be full! Shipping is $2 flat for US residents, and international will be actual shipping cost. I prefer paypal but you can send a check or cash too. I am also willing to make a batch of whatever I have growing for you if its not listed that just means I haven't gotten to it yet. So, let me know if you're looking for something special.
LGv7Mgf.jpg

No pods available right now...gotta save some for more powder!!!

Shane

Price as posted above young Jedi...$5 per baggie full! Weight will very from around 3/4oz for straight powder to well over an oz for hot salt. Shipping is $2 flat regardless of how many you order.

Oh man me want bubblegum :D. Are you selling pods or powder for the bubblegum? I'd like a few different ones if that's good. I'll PM you.

, Walter

Flax...won't be able to fill it with Bubblegum I already have them in two other orders so far and only have the one plant...I have Scotch Bonnets, Barrackpores, Birgits Locoto, Tree Hab, Goat's Weed, 7 Pot Congo Sr, Chocolate Habs, Primos...and a few others not listed above. I only have one plant each for most varieties...so choose 3 or 4 of the ones above and the ones I just listed and I will make sure there are plenty of Bubblegums in there with them...

Shane at those prices you’ll be out of powder very soon, you are gifting your great work as they are easily worth double what you are charging. But I hear you on build up, I’ve now got a box full myself, lol. Great luck with your sale mon!

BTW for those interested I wrote a review of Shane's Red Lantern infused salt and his products hit a home run. If you want to read about it Click Here.

Again awesome job Shane and I hope to review some of your other powders soon :)

Thanks Ramon! Ok...Bubblegums are all spoken for for this week...I will have another pull next weekend on those! I still have a bunch of other pods out there though!

Shane I'm interested in these powders

[SIZE=10.5pt]Red Fatalii[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Scotch Bonnet[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Primo[/SIZE]

If you have them left.

wahhhttt no chocolate HABS??? that sucks.. never buying again.. no SUPERMAN!?? wahttt... arrghh... shanes powders are awesome.. try that MANZANO..

Got ya covered L n L!

Aight folks I am off to my son's Football practice and then over to the PO to get some SFRBs...so post or leave a message and I will sort it out when I get back!

Pm sent been hunting bubble gum pods for a while had a post looking for them this week. Will take a mixed box with them in it.

Jason

Waiting on an answer from another member on the last of the BBGs Jason...if not I got you covered next week for sure.

Last call on anything to ship today folks. I still have a ton of pods...just no BBG7s left. Speak now or it won't ship until Monday!!!

I got them Roper and am packing them up now...

Roper...your mail box is full sis...trying to work out the paypal thang!!!

Flax and RTF...I got your pods boxed and ready, just waiting on your addy and payments. Same for JediSushi...got your powders ready and need the info to get them on their way. I got about 20 minutes until I gotta go to the PO to mail everyone's stuff...

Ok...off the the PO the others will go out Monday. I still have a ton of pods so hit me up before I sauce them suckers! :rofl:

Tried again one last time roper...still not working.

Back