Powders Available...

cone9 said:
Time for me to pull the trigger on this.  PM me with payment details and I'll get it straight away.
One bag each:

Smoked:
Yellow Cardi Scorpion Hot Salt
Manzano (seasoning blend...mostly powder with a dash of flavor added)

Light smoke or no smoke:
Bird Aji (small wild variety with great flavor and pretty good heat)

Got my powders yesterday.
Great stuff, Shane - thank you!

Shane,

I am looking for about 4-5 oz of yellow fatali powder, I don't see it in you list but see you are growing them.  Can you supply me with my fix.  Also want 1 baggie of yellow Brain Strain powder shipped to a different address (my son).  Thanks. Let me know what you can do and I will send funds.

Kelly

RCC said:
Shane,

I am looking for about 4-5 oz of yellow fatali powder, I don't see it in you list but see you are growing them.  Can you supply me with my fix.  Also want 1 baggie of yellow Brain Strain powder shipped to a different address (my son).  Thanks. Let me know what you can do and I will send funds.

Kelly
Kelly...sending a PM.

Got my powders and rubs last yesterday and already made some good use of it! Quality powder and really good blends. Easy to deal with and fast shipping and handling! Thanks mate! 

Dude!!!!! We had some primo powder in the Szechuan sauce to some crispy duck!!! I eat shit loads of chili, super hots... But this is wicked. It's not hot in the mouth, but my face is burning up like crazy. Like being mazed!!

Back