• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Pretty Orange C. Chinense - Whole Foods Market

Labeled as orange habs, but they bottoms are more inflated than normal. Nice color too. :)

Chris

P1070876.jpg

All the ones at my local Whole Foods are all rotting and have the black fungus on them...that and I never buy produce from Whole Foods, they reim you up the ass with the price and lie about how much weight is actually on the scale.

Conspiracy theorist!!!

Just kidding.

At Krogers, I hate the water weight that is constantly sprayed on all of the veggies, but I assume it does keep the veggies fresher.

I'm guessing they are crossed or a hybrid. :) I saved seeds. Of course, I'm like a heroin addict for saving seed. lol.

You are right IGG..Whole Foods has miserable looking peppers MOST of the time and does inflate scale weights. I thought it was my imagination! Every once in a while, I find a treasure at the store there. I buy 1-3 pods and snatch seed. I find some great looking congo-like habs with awesome flavor a year ago there.

imaguitargod said:
All the ones at my local Whole Foods are all rotting and have the black fungus on them...that and I never buy produce from Whole Foods, they reim you up the ass with the price and lie about how much weight is actually on the scale.

So what are you pissed about? The reiming or the underweight thing?

Novacastrian said:
So what are you pissed about? The reiming or the underweight thing?

Well, never like getting reimed up the ass in any instance, but it's mainly the weight issue. I usually go there and get one Shitoki mushroom and it costs me $0.15 to $0.20, on three seperate occasions they've charged me $1 and up! :shocked:

And it's like that with ALL their products. I've made them re weigh things before and usually that corrects it. I have a feeling that like every 6 weighs the computer does one weigh that is more than it is just to make extra money.

I no longer buy stuff that goes by weight there (except for meat).

Those peppers look good. I'll be hitting a Whole Foods this weekend and might just have to check out their peppers.

These look identical to the orange habs that I bought at Shop-Rite. I am growing many seeds from them too - the bushier of my pepper plants are from these.

IMG_1403.jpg

IMG_1404.jpg

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1627.jpg

Back