• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Priorities

rabbit said:
Now.....I never said I wasn't ....KIND of a redneck:lol::shocked: (My liking to live off the land as much as possible is the relation.)It is odd how so many people judge quickly though.;)Yes I also know of the California thing you mention. I get that alot out here as well. While I'm not a big fan of alot of the laws in California I have no problem with the people there either. I've got quite a few family members out there. The point you brought up is the point I was making as well. There's good and bad people EVERYWHERE!!! I like to judge each person on there actions.

It takes a very strong person to not generalize or "just go with the crowd". Accepting a person with no pre-concieved notions about their race, ethnicity, social class, sexual preference etc. is damn near impossible for us humans, but I strongly admire those who do their best to.

Back