• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Pro mix bx

i went on the pro-mix page and contacted the sales rep for my state and they e-mailed me the shops that close to me that had it just my 2 cents i got mine @34 a bail :woohoo:

Did you call Ace Hardware?

They should be able to order it for you.

My purple Bhuts are barely 40 days old…I'm already getting buds and will have to deal with them later in the week.

Dude, you need this stuff!!

No Promix near me, but I found Foxfarm Ocean Forrest at a nursery about 10 minutes from my house. $15 for 1.5 ft[sup]3[/sup] bag though...... I have 40 two gallon pots to fill!

Did you call Ace Hardware?

They should be able to order it for you.

My purple Bhuts are barely 40 days old…I'm already getting buds and will have to deal with them later in the week.

Dude, you need this stuff!!

Yeah I did call ace, they said they only carry MG and offered no futher help. I think I will call a rep a pro-mix tomorrow and see if they can help,

I just came back from making the rounds of all the chain stores here in Montreal.

They all have the new small Promix bags, I think there's three or four versions, sold at 6.99$.

The only place I found Promix BX and HP was at Reno-Depot in Anjou, i'm gonna guess all their stores probably carry it.

I bought one Promix BX 3.8cubic feet compressed bag at 30$ with taxes.

Idk how old the bags are but i found a place with it for $30. and its relatively easy for me to get too. so that worked out ok, but the customer service didn't know about it... they did try to work with me but it seems their system is very clumsy.

Back