Question

Sickmont said:
Sheet.....you want a nice little burn in the wintertime? Try everclear.
Never even heard of everclear, That's why a hint of jd works just fine anything more more and I would relaspe back into chf and I really don't want to do that!

Everclear ain't good for nothin but making tinctures and removing magic marker stains.

oh, and making PJ....

Nothin like a cooler full of fruit, hawiian punch, ice, and Everclear to make everyone at the party drunk enough to puke!

PhatManDerek said:
It's no problem Jay, I have that young face look, and I even get from people who know me around town.

There are lots of people that don't look there age here....and that aren't who they say they are.....I mean look at my signature and read IGGY true Identity......:shocked: :lol:

i've seen everclear on the net never in the shops over here and from the reaction it causes some o you guys i think i'd like to try a sample!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davetaylor said:
i've seen everclear on the net never in the shops over here and from the reaction it causes some o you guys i think i'd like to try a sample!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really are a Scotsman!

Cheers, TB.

SeeYouJimmy said:
guinness.jpg

mmmm LUNCH!

Seriously, everclear comes with a warning about not drinking it undiluted. I believe it is a well founded one, having done a shot or two of it in my day. When it hits one's tongue, it sorta dries it out, and feels like an industrial solvent. If I'm not mixtaken, I believe it's 95% alcohol, and isn't anything like a spirit thats meant to be enjoyed.

Went to college witha girl who drank 50/50 everclear screwdrivers. Needles to say, she made Janis Joplin look like an Amish milkmaid.

Ya, it's 95% if not mistaken, and gets the pants off of both self and lady truckers right quickly...

Everclear is a brand of neutral grain spirit that is available at concentrations of 75.5% alcohol (151 proof) and 95% alcohol (190 proof)

moyboy said:
There are lots of people that don't look there age here....and that aren't who they say they are.....I mean look at my signature and read IGGY true Identity......:shocked: :lol:

I'm a 72 year-old woman from TX.

IDK, she had nice nips 4 a crazee chick....I'd hit it.

Prolly get a contact high doing so..ftw!

Oh wait, she's dead....so buttsecx isnt out of thte question...

QuadShotz said:

Apparently you are either out of your medication or have eaten it all at once. I'm guessing the latter.

Cheers, TB.

QuadShotz said:

Dead chix don't say no... Oh what the hell is happening here. This thread has gone to hell and now I'm jumping on the bus.

Back