• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

R.I.P. Cap Lover!

I was informed by his mother that Cap Lover passed away in March at the age of 13.

Thought I'd let you people know about the loss of this friendly member...

WHAT? Is this some cruel joke? that's not funny.
If you are telling the truth, I wish the best for the parents. the loss of a child is never easy. may he rest in peace.

I always enjoyed his comments.

Terrible news. Condolences from The Hot Pepper.

Prayers are with the family from Fort Worth...

I cannot begin to express my dismay. As a dad, I can't even wrap my arms around losing my kid. My and Mrs. Chili Mans thoughts are with the family.

oh my goodness. he was always so.. exuberant. very sad, news. cheezydemon's right, we should send some flowers. or each of us could send a card, do we know when the service is or where to send something?

You will truely be missed friend my prayers are with your family thru these difficult times. And Heaven is Blessed to have you there now in no pain and suffering forever and ever

This is so very sad news. I was wondering why he quit posting so suddenly. Like everyone here I was amazed we had a hard core chili head that was only 13 at THP. He never said anything about any condition he had as far as I know, just really seemed to enjoy chilis and thats all that mattered. RIP Cap Lover!:(

Omri said:
WHAT? Is this some cruel joke? that's not funny.

No, you don't think I'd would pull such a joke on you, do you?

Pam said:
That is so terribly sad. Please pass on our condolences.

I wanted to send his mum the link to this thread in a few days so she could see that her son is missed and the forum is thinking about him. I'll let you know before I do it, so you can edit out the remarks about joking, that might not seem too appropriate for his mum.

DevilDuck said:
What happened?

I'm not sure.

GrumpyBear said:
oh my goodness. he was always so.. exuberant. very sad, news. cheezydemon's right, we should send some flowers. or each of us could send a card, do we know when the service is or where to send something?

He died a few weeks ago already, so it may be a bit too late for flowers. I think the family needed some time. If any of you wants to send a card, PM me for the address.

It's good to see so many people here care!

Back