• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

R.I.P. Cap Lover!

So young, so tragic. My thoughts are with his family and friends. Cap Lover was a funny and bright lad, it's hard to believe, he'll be missed by all of us.

He will be missed for as young as he was he had a knowledge of Chile's.
God bless him and his family in there time of sorrow.
Dan

LET IT BURN

I can't imagine the devastation his mother and father must feel right now...I have been around several that have lost children under 12 and their lives totally change after...

The twin must feel like a part of him is gone now....poor kid...

My condolences to his family as a Parent I cannot begin to fathom how much their loss hurts.... I am trully sorry to here this..

Me too Lucky Dog. Me too.

His enthusiasm and enjoyment of life were clear, even through the rather impersonal medium of the written posts here.

(no disrespect to thp, it has the same inability to convey tone and emotion that any forum or even just e-mail have)

RIP. my thoughts go out to his family and friends. never fun to lose anyone, especially when they had so much time ahead of them. :(

I just clued on this from reading another thread..My thoughts and condolences to his family..my daughtor is 12 and loosing her would be a tragity so I Id never want to wish this on anyone else..

oh wow! this is sad news :( (to hear of young people dieing)
he was only here for a short time but still made a impression on us.

chilliman64 said:
helps put things in perspective, doesn't it!?

My second son's 13th birthday today. He won two huge hockey games over the last three days, and is being taken out to a nice steak dinner shortly to celebrate. I really can't imagine what those poor parents are going through. My kids are my life.

Okay, like I mentioned in the drinking thread a few days ago, the plans have changed slightly. I won't foward the link to this thread to his mum/family as I had planned. She explained to me that she won't be checking the forum in the foreseeable future because it got too painful. She also said thanks for the kind words.

For this reason I wanna send them a list of condolences that people have asked me to pass on in this thread or by PM.

So if there is anything you wanna say and haven't said in this thread or by PM and also if you DON'T wanna appear on the "list", please let me know. It's up to you if you wanna post it or PM me.

Thanks everybody! I guess this way it's best, suggestions are welcome and everyone can still get the family's address by PM if you wanna send a card.

I've just had a lovely message from Cap Lovers Mum and I'm sure she won't mind me sharing this everyone. They are going to plant a special garden for him and plant some of the seeds that Cap lover had been saving as his Mum knew it was his big dream to grow and make his own hot sauce. I bet it will be one very beautiful and special garden. I can just imagine Cap smiling to himself saying "Nice one Mom".

rainbowberry said:
I've just had a lovely message from Cap Lovers Mum and I'm sure she won't mind me sharing this everyone. They are going to plant a special garden for him and plant some of the seeds that Cap lover had been saving as his Mum knew it was his big dream to grow and make his own hot sauce. I bet it will be one very beautiful and special garden. I can just imagine Cap smiling to himself saying "Nice one Mom".
Oh my... I'm willing to share seeds, if she likes.

That's sweet of you Omri but I'm afraid I'm not actually in contact with Caps Mum to ask anyway, it was a PM sent through here to say thank you for a card. All I know from his posts is that he had seeds for 7 pot, Scorpion (both from Trini I think) and he had planted Hot lemon and orange Habs so I guess he had quite a few seeds.

Back