REALLY OBAMA???????REALLY??????

rds040800 said:
If i remember correctly, it is Belgian owned but has something to do with South America also. And Miller/Coors is South American owned. And since when was Corona part of the Budweiser family?

the original bud is a czech brew 'budweiser budvar' (recipe stolen by the american during the war)and is a decent lager which i would choose over bud any day (saying that i never drink bud, too much of a watery taste not enough body to it, in other words tastes like weak piss!!)

Davetaylor said:
the original bud is a czech brew 'budweiser budvar' (recipe stolen by the american during the war)and is a decent lager which i would choose over bud any day (saying that i never drink bud, too much of a watery taste not enough body to it, in other words tastes like weak piss!!)
He's not talking about the recipe, he's talking abut the company. Yes, Belgian owned. The company is InBev. They also make Beck's and Stella Artois.

I believe he is talking about the recipe too. It was on the history channel not long ago.

During prohibition, the budweiser factory made malt extract, which had instructions:

"Whatever you do, do not boil this extract in water with hops, and then expose to yeast to ferment for 4 weeks at 65F."

Or something very close to that, lol.

Back