• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

REDTAIL's 2014 GROWLOG

Let's kick of 2014 with a bang!

The first sign of life in 2014. . .  Aji Caballero
1521504_651881388187318_1073461255_n.jpg

Roguejim said:
Dan, are you going to try the chilhuacle negro again? I sent you some seeds this past Summer.

Jim
I'm trying to grow them this year to add to my mole sauce
Dan, you got me hooked on those cherry peppers. Easy to grow and I stuff them with everything. Thanks for the seeds last year. I'll see ya in NY.

Hey, Red, good to see you on the blog this season.  
Good luck getting going!

Thanks for all the well wishes folks! I'm very excited (as always) to get my new season started. Sauce making is a lot of fun but I STILL love growing!!!

Roguejim said:
Dan, are you going to try the chilhuacle negro again? I sent you some seeds this past Summer.

Jim
Hey there Jim! I did try growing them but I don't think I had any luck germinating them. I'm going to try them again this season when I start all of my Annuums. Will advise

Spicegeist said:
Woohoo!

Are you germinating your frutescens at the same time as all the rest?

Howdy Charles! Yes, I generally start everything but my C. annuums around the same time. In hindsight, I wanted to wait to start my C. baccatums but I forgot.

So far, this has been some of the fastest germination rates I've had EVER!!!

RedtailForester said:
Thanks for all the well wishes folks! I'm very excited (as always) to get my new season started. Sauce making is a lot of fun but I STILL love growing!!!

Hey there Jim! I did try growing them but I don't think I had any luck germinating them. I'm going to try them again this season when I start all of my Annuums. Will advise

Howdy Charles! Yes, I generally start everything but my C. annuums around the same time. In hindsight, I wanted to wait to start my C. baccatums but I forgot.

So far, this has been some of the fastest germination rates I've had EVER!!!
Yeah, Dan.  The chilhuacle negro seeds you tried last season were NOT from me, which is why I sent you some new seeds to try.  Good luck!!

Back