• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

REDTAIL's 2014 GROWLOG

Let's kick of 2014 with a bang!

The first sign of life in 2014. . .  Aji Caballero
1521504_651881388187318_1073461255_n.jpg

millworkman said:
Beds are looking great dude!!

Thanks Noah! I've been really busy lately so it took me forever to get them all in this year. At least the weather is finally cooperating now.

Pr0digal_son said:
Tovarii?

Looking good. That is a ton of baccatums. What do you guys use them for?

I had no luck germinating a Tovarii this season. Really bummed out. Needless to say, I will never use peat moss plugs ever again!

As far as baccatums, they are what we use in our "Rainforest Relish." They add a great citrus note to the relish. It is a real crowd pleaser!!!

Thanks for looking everyone.

millworkman said:
Bunch of shit if you ask me.

Now come on Noah, you know I don't poo in my raised beds!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'll tell you what is shite......the damn Meadow voles that are eating my plants!!! I've killed at least seven of the little bastards but they've eaten at least that many plants. Not even really eating them, just snipping them off and letting them die.

RedtailForester said:
Thanks for looking everyone.

Now come on Noah, you know I don't poo in my raised beds!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'll tell you what is shite......the damn Meadow voles that are eating my plants!!! I've killed at least seven of the little bastards but they've eaten at least that many plants. Not even really eating them, just snipping them off and letting them die.

I read that on the book.  You need some good digging dogs to tear them up, or some strategically place dynamite(small sticks) on motion traps.  :)

Back