• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Rent Money for One Night?

A friend of mine, BrianS on this site brought his wife and daughter up to see our local zoo. They arrived yesterday and left this morning for further adventures. When we were setting this up I jokingly told him to bring some rent money. Well I'm happy to say he didn't take it as a joke. Check out the rent money:

Starting at the Fataliis on the bottom and moving left we have Hot Paper Lanter, Red Habs, Chocolate Habs, I forget, Lemon Drop, Roccoto, Chocolate Hab Long, Congo Trinidad. Then left center is Bhut Jolokia and right center Naga Morich.

IMG_6193rre.jpg

Wonder what he would of brought to stay for two days?:)

Thanks Brian

Wow, that's a pretty good haul! I've got some Fatalii's, Morich, Jolokia's, Savina's, T-Scorps in the soil right now. So far the only two that have sprouted are the Jolokia's and Savina's.

Hoping to have a few of the lemon drops for next year. They're still pretty small and my season is rapidly coming to an end.

You are correct Jah, Thai Hots.

SS there are a couple of green Bhut J's sitting right out of camera view. Noticed they were hanging by a thread so I grabbed them off before the wind blew them off. Pickled peppers.....hhhhhmmmmmm.

Wow, I would rent out all my spare rooms in the house if they paid like that! Nice going there Patrick.

Those Bhuts looks huge and yummy too.

Micca

Novacastrian said:
Tell your mate that he can come and stay at my place whenever he likes!!

hahah I was thinking the same thing. The weather is perfect here in So cal and it's a short bike ride to the beach!!

Back