• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Ripe 7 pod's at last!

And about time too!
7pots.jpg

7pot.jpg

They look really great. Congrats!

Mine are still ripening, but are as good as ready for picking, maybe in a week or so.... hehehe

nice 7 pots...

warning....I stuffed one saturday with cheese & chicken wrapped in bacon then grilled it and would you believe I am still trying to eat it as I am typing...sweat pouring off my brow and all I am taking is tiny tiny bites....

Now that's funny right there!:onfire:

AlabamaJack said:
nice 7 pots...

warning....I stuffed one saturday with cheese & chicken wrapped in bacon and would you believe I am still trying to eat it as I am typing...sweat pouring off my brow and all I am taking is tiny tiny bites....

God AJ, You are an absolute classic......

Thanks for giving me a good fun....:clap::lol:

P.S. you are braver than me!!!!

AlabamaJack said:
nice 7 pots...

warning....I stuffed one saturday with cheese & chicken wrapped in bacon then grilled it and would you believe I am still trying to eat it as I am typing...sweat pouring off my brow and all I am taking is tiny tiny bites....
AJ here is a recipe that might get closer to being edible. http://www.hotsauceblog.com/hotsaucearchives/habanero-pepper-poppers/
While I think your recipe sounds delicious I certainly wouldn't have chose to stuff a 7 pot haha. But I do give you credit for bravery.

you guys don't get me wrong....the thing is absolutely the most delicious, hottest natural thing I have ever put in my mouth...besides that one redhead...oops...wrong forum :lol:

but they are absolutely delicious...

thanks for the link Josh...but....I like the simple way I make them and so does the wife...I have been making them for years this way...

on a side note, I can absolutely do with out goat cheeze...not my thing...taste like wet chalk to me...not trying to start an argument here...I just don't like it...

AlabamaJack said:
you guys don't get me wrong....the thing is absolutely the most delicious, hottest natural thing I have ever put in my mouth...besides that one redhead...oops...wrong forum :lol:

but they are absolutely delicious...

thanks for the link Josh...but....I like the simple way I make them and so does the wife...I have been making them for years this way...

on a side note, I can absolutely do with out goat cheeze...not my thing...taste like wet chalk to me...not trying to start an argument here...I just don't like it...
Haha well I actually have never tried goat cheese or that recipe I just thought they were somewhat comparable in terms of making very hot stuffed peppers. The idea I did like about that recipe was that they beer battered and fried them. I plan on trying them with cheddar and velveeta cheese.
By the way, based on your description, goat cheese sounds pretty awful. Glad you saved me the trouble of discovering that one myself.

Hey trini!!

Are they supposed to have tails? Mine do NOT.

I had one in clam pasta tonight......

By that I mean that I cut it in half and let it stew in the sauce for ten minutes and then removed it.

DEAR GOD IT IS HOT!!!!!!!!!!

Delicious!

Back