• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Ripe Nagas!

Hey fellow chiliheads just want to share some more pics with you all. Lots of ripe chilis in my garden. I like to keep my pics quite large so I will only share the nagas here. My plants have been somewhat neglected lately because of all the rain we have had the last few weeks and haven't had to water personally. My garden has exploded with color in the last few days. Gonna be a good harvest for the upcoming holiday. To see the rest of my pics you must click on my photobucket account below.:mouthonfire:
IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

mm picking time is coming..magas and devils tongue for me lol..those pics had my mouth watering..some real fantastic pods there :)

I have to get my hands on some Trinidads next year, one way or another. I'm sure I can get seeds online to get me started. Those look really awesome.

have you eaten a naga yet PRF?....get ready for heat bro...

peppers look wonderful...

PRF,

Can you resize your pics in the future so they are about 600 pixels wide at the max? They are beautiful but I hate hrizontal scroll bars!

Where at you at? I don't have pods on any of the super hots and only a Naga has blooms. But I'm in southern Ohio and couldn't stick anything outside until the middle of May.

Mike

Thanks for all the nice comments. AJ, eaten everything I have but the naga, bhut, and scorpion. Lately I have been eating sliced pepper with every meal. I had some chocolate hab mixed in my yellow rice that I really enjoyed. I love making sauces with my peppers so most of these three will be left for just that. Sure I'll taste a sliver but no sauce made just yet.

Eat the Naga!!!

It'll hurt like hell, then ..magically..you will like it..and want morrre.

Once ya go Naga, ya can never go back...:D

The "good" part is, after that..habs just aren't hot anymore.

Oh wait, that's me. ;)

QuadShotz said:
Eat the Naga!!!

It'll hurt like hell, then ..magically..you will like it..and want morrre.

Once ya go Naga, ya can never go back...:D

The "good" part is, after that..habs just aren't hot anymore.

Oh wait, that's me. ;)

As a result of ear sex becoming more and more popular, a new phrase has come up: "Once you go black, you go deaf..."

I just ate half a naga and I will say the heat in these peppers is in the placental tissue that hold seed. I cut slices and mixed in homemade salsa and just spooned the slices out of the bowl with a spoon no chip. I started from the bottom and pepper and has a nice flavor for the amount of heat she packs but when I got to where the seeds were whoa! My upper chest still feels very warm the burn in the mouth was in my throat. I wasn't jumping up and down screaming like I'd thought in pain but enjoying the sensations of a very special pepper. My fear of eating a whole naga is still very much intact!

Back