beer Rogue Brewing Sriracha Stout

Interesting, I'll definitely have to keep my eye out for that one. Would be so much easier to be able to order it but good ole Delaware has to be one of the few states you can't ordered alcohol over the internet or ship/receive. Tried shipping a few bottles of Dogfish Head 120 IPA and punkin ale to a buddy in AZ a few years ago and had it confiscated. Thanks for the heads up Jedi, sounds like an interesting brew

Scorched said:
Interesting, I'll definitely have to keep my eye out for that one. Would be so much easier to be able to order it but good ole Delaware has to be one of the few states you can't ordered alcohol over the internet or ship/receive. Tried shipping a few bottles of Dogfish Head 120 IPA and punkin ale to a buddy in AZ a few years ago and had it confiscated. Thanks for the heads up Jedi, sounds like an interesting brew
Where do you buy your beer locally? 
jedisushi06 said:
ahh man that 120 ipa is crazy good.
I still have 6 bottles aging from 2011 :) 

I've seen a few Rogue brews in the beer fridge at work, so I'll definitely grab one if I see one there to see how it tastes.

I usually have to go to Atlantic liquors on Rt 1 toward Rehoboth, they're the only liquor store around me that actually carries a good selection of beer (hell of anything) and if they don't have it most times they'll try and order it for you. Dogfish Head I just buy right from the brewery since they're 5 mins down the road. I've got 9 bottles of their Immort Ale from all the way back from the first year they started making it (97 or 98 I think it was). One of these days I'm gonna crack one open and see how it's aged.

Just can't grasp the fact of a beer tasting like Sriracha. I love beer and Sriracha but together I'm not sure it will taste good. I would definitely try it if given the chance.

Grass Snake said:
Just can't grasp the fact of a beer tasting like Sriracha. I love beer and Sriracha but together I'm not sure it will taste good. I would definitely try it if given the chance.

Not a fan of micheladas, huh?

Why yes!

A michelada is a cocktail made with beer. A common one is similar to a bloody mary. There is also Cubana, with hot sauce, worcestershire, and lime (and sometimes Maggi), and one with just beer and fresh squeezed lime juice (Mexico City style). Many different kinds. They can have a salt or chili rim.

I think of this as a michelada. However I am not big on Huy Fong Sriracha itself. I like all-natural sauces. I wonder if they use the actual Rooster brand or make their own, or if it's a mix of similar ingredients.

Make one at home silly!!!!!

Very refreshing!

Usually cheap-o Mexican beer (Pacifico or Tecate) with said ingredients depending how you like it. On ice, in a pint glass. Chili rim. (Use Old Bay, otherwise it's too potent. That's how they do chili rim where I go.)

If you are not used to them try the Mexico City style first. Chili rim, ice. Fill a good 1/4th or 1/5th of the pint glass with fresh squeezed lime juice. Beer. Then move onto the others. Try a dash of hot sauce and worcestershire with a little less of the lime next. Then try full bloody mary style.

:)

Scorched said:
I usually have to go to Atlantic liquors on Rt 1 toward Rehoboth, they're the only liquor store around me that actually carries a good selection of beer (hell of anything) and if they don't have it most times they'll try and order it for you. Dogfish Head I just buy right from the brewery since they're 5 mins down the road. I've got 9 bottles of their Immort Ale from all the way back from the first year they started making it (97 or 98 I think it was). One of these days I'm gonna crack one open and see how it's aged.
Kreston is one of the best in DE and right near my house

Back