• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

Fernandoooooo my man !!! You gotta love Kevin. The warlock has hooked me up yet again. Anthing you see that you would like just give me a holla :P

Thanks Eric. Glad the peppers arrived in good shape. Hope they bring you lots of pain. :fireball:

Kevin my brotha, You are the kindest of them all. Just gotta get you to post more awesome sauce threads :onfire:

Got a sweet package from my girl Pia(Sanarda) today :dance: I had never had a yellow congo before. Super tasty pepper. Gonna make some tasty sauce or powder for sho :woohoo: :woohoo:
IMG_3936.jpg

Thank you Conor , Pia, and Eric. You guys are the shiat :dance: :dance:
I wanted to give Tmudder( Todd) a special shout out. I was lucky enough to win some of his spectacular sauces and peanut brittle.
The sauces are very tasty and the peanut brittle is the perfect chiliperson's dessert. Nice combo of sweet and spice. If you get a chance buy some of his sauces. You will not be disappointed.

IMG_3931.jpg

Link to purchase sauces

http://i1146.photobu...erpricelist.png

Jame! Thank God you were at the top of the list, I was jonsen for some catch up time on your GLog. I see you have been super busy, and by the looks on my guys faces after they put a bit too much powder on their dinner, you have some nuclear pods! Todds sauce is Awesome, but that brittle, man! I took a batch with me on a long car trip and I can tell you, I was never tired for more than a few minutes. So perfectly peanutty and and hot! I bet you are lovin it man!

But I just wanted to stop in and see how things were going. By the looks of it, just as good as The rest of the season. Keep it up man!

:cheers:

But mine is soda because there is no beer in this place. :(

Fernandoooooo my man !!! You gotta love Kevin. The warlock has hooked me up yet again. Anthing you see that you would like just give me a holla :P

Thanks Eric. Glad the peppers arrived in good shape. Hope they bring you lots of pain. :fireball:

Kevin my brotha, You are the kindest of them all. Just gotta get you to post more awesome sauce threads :onfire:

Got a sweet package from my girl Pia(Sanarda) today :dance: I had never had a yellow congo before. Super tasty pepper. Gonna make some tasty sauce or powder for sho :woohoo: :woohoo:
IMG_3936.jpg

Great looking pods! I need glasses though, because at first I was going to ask what the great big orange one is. Then I had a closer look.

Brother Matt. So nice to hear from you. Brings me great joy to give you and your fellow soldiers a little spice in there meals. The weather is starting to be prime here so tell the boys more powder is on the way soon :dance: . I will drink a few beers for ya and please stay safe . God bless you .

Too funny Stefan. I will have many more pumkin pepper seeds in a few weeks. ;)

Had a very nice harvest today. Great weekend. Gators won , noles and dogs lost. Just perfection :onfire:
IMG_3950.jpg

Hi Jamie
I got an Email from Matt, and it seems he and his guys like the gochu powder, so I sent them a few ounces. Thanks for the idea.

Stefan, tell your daughter they are my favorite too. Nothing beats the taste of a yellow scorp or 7. :drooling:

Rick, that is awesome you are hooking our troops up. Matt will spread heat anywhere he is at :fireball:
Thank you Fernando. Just let me know if you change your mind . :P
Thanks Andy. Nothing compared to your harvest but I am trying :dance:
Thank you Doc for stopping by. I am able to grow all year around :onfire:

Wanted to show a quick video of how the garden is doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BRTdvUtb1E&feature=youtu.be

And also wanted to thank Mikey ( Jedisushi06) for the swwet smoked sauce and jelly. The sauce is a perfect blend of spice . Has a nice garlicy smokey flavor. You have a winner with this one Mike. Go Cardinals!!!

STA_3956.jpg

Thanks for stopping bye. Have a great weekend all and Go Gators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice vid! I have to admit I was chuckling at all of the "not.." varieties you were rattling off when you were going through your garden. I had a similar experience this year due to making a not so wonderful selection when I was picking a seed vendor. But it all works out in the end, as your vid clearly shows.

I only wish my plants were as lush and healthy as yours are!

Looking great Jamie! Your stuff is picking up. Meanwhile up north we are freezing away. It's been interesting to see how our seasons overlap. Your plants are looking nice and green - and of course tall!

Thanks Jamison. Here in Florida the shaded plants always do better :dance:

Stefan, glad to here from you. Thanks for the compliments. Yeah lots of nots when you refuse to pay for seeds. All were given to me from cool jokers here on the THP. I enjoy the differnet crosses :party:

Andy. Mother nature is one crazy thing. I should probably not even grow in the summer but I have a bad addiction :shh:

Got some nice harvest shots!!!

IMG_3961.jpg

IMG_3960.jpg

Barrackpores are nasty

IMG_3958.jpg

brains

IMG_3959.jpg

IMG_3957.jpg

Back