• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

Thanks Kurt. That is super nice of you to say :dance:
Trippa, always an honor to have my only Aussie follower give me some kine words :party:

Shane my man. Glad to have you back. Nothing like your harvests. One day I will hang ;)

Andy, thank you. I have been admiring your cullinary skills and trying to improve mine :fireball:

Doc, nothing like grilled zuchini with some tasty meat and extra hot peppers for sho :onfire:

Jamson, I will send you a tasty burning hot Douglah soon. Then you can decide if you want to extract some seeds and grow it:)

Brother Bill, glad you got the peppers. Really want to know what you think of the choc bhut x yellow 7. You have to admit that is one purdy pepper.

Happy Thanksgiving to all :hot:

Hey there Jamie! I just got home from my sister in utah's house, and guess what I found waiting for me? SBJ7 seeds!! :dance: Super-Sweet my brother thanks a million!!
Just got my aero garden also so can you guess which seeds are going in? Lol. I meant to ask, do they mature yellow or red? Well thanks again buddy.

E

Thought I would share a couple nice care packages sent my way . First one was from 7pod (Jeff). He sent me a tasy package of powders. Two mixed supers , some habs, and a nice yellow powder made of love. These powders are super hot and xtra tasty. i especially like the choco hab . It has the perfect flavor. :dance:

IMG_4128.jpg

And my brother Kevin sent me a suprise package of his amazing best around powders. The pepper warlock strikes again. I really like the little travel shakers. A must for all chilheads :fireball: Oh and some pretty cool seeds too :party:

IMG_4118.jpg

My plants look awful so no pics at the moment. Always happensd after they produce a bunch of pods :rolleyes: But I did manage a small harvest last night in the dark. Day light savings is for the Vampires :twisted:

IMG_4125.jpg

The choc bhut x yellow 7 are the purdiest peppers.

Christmas tree is up and Santa has his wish list. HO HO HO :lol:

IMG_4124.jpg

Jamie, man, I broke sweat just looking at and thinking about those powders. :)

It's that time isn't it, we got our decorations up the day after Thanksgiving. I swear there is no better way to work off Thanksgiving dinner. I think next yeat though I'm going to sneak out and find a little tree and deck it out in peppers with pepper lights. Should be a beautiful sight.

Peace, Love and Peppers Bro,
Bill

Edit: Oh dang, I forgot he's probably camped out by the mailbox. :cool:

Brother Bill. I am at work but I have Tebow garding the mailbox as we speak. Nobody is gonna lay a hand on my rocketfuel .
That would be cool if you found a tree and decked it out. Your wife and kids would love it :dance:

Stefan my man. The powders are super delicous. I am blessed to have such great chili friends. My next batch of powder has your name all over it. :fireball:

Ricky ticky tack!!! That is the most beautiful ecard I have ever seen. Can you wrap it up and send it to me for my front door ;)

Thanks Stefan. I always welcome early presents. Speaking of early gifts. Looky what arrived at my door step last night. Santa's helpers are working over time for shizzy.

First I was one of the few, the proud, the super lucky chiliheads to recieve some of Rocketman's flaming pumkin sauce and his Seriously Rightcous Burn. Both are fermented sauce. I tried the pumkin sauce with my dinner last night. Let me tell you this is some of the most flavorful hot sauces I have ever had. It has a sweet almost smokey flavor. I did not detect in pumkin flavor whatsoever. More garlicy,peppery and just all arpound lovely. Had about 1/4 of the bottle last night. I was paying the price a little this morning but nothing out of the normal ;)

STA_4138.jpg

IMG_4139.jpg

And Dan (Redtailforrester) sent me my order of Grounds for Divorce garlic ( I have heard such amazing review of his sauce I had to try it) last night as well. Even threw in a bonus XXX GFD :dance:

IMG_4131.jpg

Thank you sauce masters

Brother Bill. Anyone can grow blistering hot peppers. Not many can create a sauce as good as yours. That stuff is made for Kings and Queens. I am not worthy sirsaucealot :party:

Hey, Jamie. Things in romyland are looking just as good as I knew they would!
Everything looks great, right down to the 'small' harvests. I feel like I missed your whole
season so far! I know you have lots more to come, and can't wait to see it unfold. And I
want to say thanks again for being the first to introduce me to hot chilies early last Spring!
It's great to see lots of chili love going your way, brother!

Looking like a top Christmas so far bro. Those powders and sauces look immaculate!!

As for me being your only "aussie " follower ... well technically I am your only "kiwi " aka New Zealand follower. I live in Australia but am still a kiwi ;). I am not classed as a permanant resident except for tax purposes ..

Wow that is some amazing mail filled with sauces and powders, but your pods look great and killer how are the plants doing they continue to produce some awesome pods.

Brother Paul. Things are pumping along per uausal. Some plants look good. Some look awful. Most are in hybernation . Just waiting for a little better weather to start producing some more pods. My season is never ending so you haven't much at all ;)

Trippa my only " kiwi" follower :party: The powder are amazing and the suaces are sensational. I am the most blessed Florida chilihead that I know :fireball: Gotta get caught up on your grow. I have been slackinh:)

Fernandooooooooooooo!!!! My man! How is life in sunny Californacation :dance: Plants are alive but tired. Need to get off my lazy butt and start feeding them xtra love. That always snaps them out of the funk.

Here is a small harvest from Sunday night. This will go to a chilihead in need.

IMG_4140.jpg

Well most of you most likely get tired of seeing what arrived in my mailbox but I on the other hand do not. So I will show you what arrived last night. My brother emon069 ( Eric) suprised the you know what out of me with two bottles of super tasty sauce and some amazing BBQ spice blend. The powder is like no other I have ever had. It literrally tastes like the name. I super blend of BBQ, peppers, and salts i presume. Great for marinating anything I throw on the grill. :fireball: I just sampled the Tiki God tropical citrus sweet habanero Mango Cherry Habanero sauce . This a very hot tasty sauce :onfire: . First thing I taste is the mango, followed by a pleasant sweet hab flavor and finishes with a nice end of the tounge zing . A great marinadefor dipping sauce. From chips to chicken this sauce will be very versatile . Well done my man!!! Thank you Big E!!

STA_4149.jpg

Nice small harvest and I'm sure you're content as I!!! While I'm not as north as you, I too have been getting small harvest since the first cold snap passed. But it's just enough for family and relatives, which is fine by me. That said, I think withing a few weeks if the weather permits I should have a little larger harvest but nothing like the pounds I get during the Florida summer :)

Thanks Walkgood. I usually get my best harvest in spring and fall. Summer sucks for me.

So the plants are actaully starting to look a little green :fireball: Been loading them up with ferts. Picked a few peppers. First person to post in the lower 48, that had not received a package from me gets them . And a little powder, and some SBJ7 seeds :dance:

IMG_4154.jpg

That is actually a yellow cardi Jeff. It is big but not that huge . The other peppers are on the small side.

I just had a shot of Don Julio with some of Kevin's ( wayright) K & J salt. Can you say perfection:)

photo-1869.jpg

Back