• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Romy6 2015

Just pepper pictures 

Side garden 

photo_zps637e565c.jpg

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/romy6/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zpsa80761d3.jpg[

Atomic SBJ7, , Orand dixie, orange blob ,  cutter and Orange bhut 

[IMG]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/romy6/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zps8a591450.jpg

Unkown wild cross . Little black pods

photo_zpsa0489980.jpg

Aji Amarillo

photo_zps4b603b64.jpg

Pink Tiger

photo_zps4b56e980.jpg

Flexosoum

photo_zps555f268e.jpg

The big Lava is still alive . He was about 10 feet but now more like 8 feet . Been fighting mealy bugs again 

photo_zps701fb694.jpg

I also have a cheater tank AKA aerogarden . It is so nice 

Chocolate brain 

photo_zps1fdff600.jpg

Thanks for checking my stuff out  :party:

Finally found your glog. You threw me off with your later glog start, and I have only been able to check the 'content I follow' and missed it...
Anyway, I caught up and saw you're getting quite a bit of color on those pods. Man... looks nice!  Glad you're growing those pointed habs from Paul - I really liked the flavor of those last year.  They're a nice little pod. 
Looks like things are going great - but that's what we've come to expect from you!

maximumcapsicum said:
Nice pods man! Looks like you're gonna have a big season. Do you grow year round?

Thanks Adam yes I do grow 365:)

randyp said:
  Love seeing color Jamie,it warms us northerners hearts to see thriving plants as the ones we just put in yard dirt are pissed and want to go back inside. :rofl:

Thanks Randy mine will be pissed in a month or so just enjoying the perfect pepper weather until then 

Trident chilli said:
Great plants Jamie .... I just wish we had your weather over here ...

It has it's pro and cons brother 

Pulpiteer said:
Finally found your glog. You threw me off with your later glog start, and I have only been able to check the 'content I follow' and missed it...
Anyway, I caught up and saw you're getting quite a bit of color on those pods. Man... looks nice!  Glad you're growing those pointed habs from Paul - I really liked the flavor of those last year.  They're a nice little pod. 
Looks like things are going great - but that's what we've come to expect from you!

Always a pleasure to have you stop bye Andy . Thank you 

Pink Tiger podding up fast 

IMG_3710.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Yellow Nagabrain . Have two plants one has smooth skin and ones has our brain texture we have come to expect from the nagabrain 

IMG_3715.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Mater time !!

IMG_3725.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

getting some fat cukes too 

IMG_3727.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

caop 691 again . Love the flavor and vigor . Hot little mama's  :fireball:

IMG_3730.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Clamshell bhutlah is sick  :party:

IMG_3731.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Brown bubblegum appears to be growing true . Only F2 . prodigal_son version . Have another plant with much bigger calyx's and smoother skin . I will take a few pics soon 

IMG_3733.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Cap1530 C Eximum starting to spead it's wings 

IMG_3732.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

And last Elysium Oxide Bonnett from capsdadiburn . Douglah X Bonnett . Great flavor and heat for all 

IMG_3735.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Don't forget to smoke some meat and thank a Veteran this weekend . Without them we would not be so lucky  :party:

maximumcapsicum said:
Looks like good genetics on those brown bubblegums. Man that's a nice pepper. Keep 'em coming man!

Mean cuke too. When do you harvest them?

Ready to harvest when the spikes no longer cut ya . This one we will eat tonight . 

Yo, romeo6, just wanted to thank you for some giant yellow 7 pot seeds you sent me a couple of years ago. I'm growing 2 plants again this season, and, their pods have the distinction of giving me the absolute worst "morning after/ring sting" that I've ever encountered! Anyway, good growing to you.

Just got caught up. Great grow you have. Glad to see another Aerogardener. My first year using one. My transplants to soil went amazingly well. Very nice plants you have there. How was the cuke?

Thanks for sharing Jamie.

Chuck

Thanks guys . 

BOC's bhut orange copenhagen 

IMG_3746.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Brazilian starfish I guess 

IMG_3762.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

my pepper patch from afar

IMG_3769.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

My mystery galap x 

IMG_3765.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_3759.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

chocolate bhutlah

IMG_3742.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_3750.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

some smoked pork 

IMG_3751.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_3752.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Hmmm... 691 and Gala x huh...that 691 looks like a red version of the Charrapita peppers I grew a few years back. Very cool! Out for now, gotta get some miles in, but you know I'll be back!

Roguejim said:
Jamie, is that parmesan cheese on the corn??
 Yes it is Jimbo . That is how us Mexicanos do it around here :)

Few pics from last night cause I can

Large Orange Thai 

IMG_3781.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

yellow nagabrains

IMG_3782.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

easy pickens for a fat dude with a bad back 

IMG_3772.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_3773.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

The choclate bhutlah was a hot MoFo . Both wife and I were miserable for about 15 minutes

IMG_3776.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_3777.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Have a great weekend all 

Back