• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Romy6 2015

Just pepper pictures 

Side garden 

photo_zps637e565c.jpg

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/romy6/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zpsa80761d3.jpg[

Atomic SBJ7, , Orand dixie, orange blob ,  cutter and Orange bhut 

[IMG]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/romy6/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zps8a591450.jpg

Unkown wild cross . Little black pods

photo_zpsa0489980.jpg

Aji Amarillo

photo_zps4b603b64.jpg

Pink Tiger

photo_zps4b56e980.jpg

Flexosoum

photo_zps555f268e.jpg

The big Lava is still alive . He was about 10 feet but now more like 8 feet . Been fighting mealy bugs again 

photo_zps701fb694.jpg

I also have a cheater tank AKA aerogarden . It is so nice 

Chocolate brain 

photo_zps1fdff600.jpg

Thanks for checking my stuff out  :party:

romy6 said:
Yes it is Jimbo . That is how us Mexicanos do it around here :)

Few pics from last night cause I can

Large Orange Thai 

IMG_3781.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

yellow nagabrains

IMG_3782.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

easy pickens for a fat dude with a bad back 

IMG_3772.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_3773.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

The choclate bhutlah was a hot MoFo . Both wife and I were miserable for about 15 minutes

IMG_3776.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_3777.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Have a great weekend all
yellow nagabrains' sweet!

Nice to see brother Jamie in good great form! Ripe pods... the bark on that roast, and all that green... Let's hear a Yee-Haw for him!     Yee-Haw!!! :onfire:

Thank you guys I am blushing 

Pics 

C Tovarii

IMG_3790.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

My only inground plant Large Orange Thai finally dialing in 

IMG_3795.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

I have two BBG7 brown . This was is pushing out smooth skin with a giant calyx. Ripening a more caramel color . 

IMG_3793.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

This is the gnarlier looking one . Neither have shown any sign of a bleeding calyx but I have faith they will 

IMG_3792.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Pink Tiger :lol:  will it stripe  :pray:

IMG_3787.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

And last aji amarillo 

IMG_3789.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Have a safe  weekend all . Stay Spicy  :hotsauce:

Everything is looking great Jamie. Congrats on the podage. Delicious looking pork, nice looking BBG7 brown's and it looks like the weathers good down there. Doesn't get any better than that.

Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend as well.

Some really great pics of some damn gorgeous plants. That choc bhutlah looked evil and nasty just the way I like em lol. So many great varieties. Love your wilds as well.

Any info on the clam shell bhutlah? I've seen it here and there on FB but never any background info.

Just tried your Romy6 blend on some Cod with black olives and tomatoes... Mouth still in fire and one of the best powders i've ever tried!!!

Thank you again my friend! ;)

Things look good James. .. looking forward to tjem brown bbg...and pink. ..with yours ripening up ..when they stripe up will Mae me happu

Nice Choco BB7's. I bet you were miserable after that bhutlah. How much did you and your wife eat? Pink Tigers looks nice too.

Pork looks solid. Keep on growin.

Guitarman said:
Just tried your Romy6 blend on some Cod with black olives and tomatoes... Mouth still in fire and one of the best powders i've ever tried!!!

Thank you again my friend! ;)

Thanks Roberto . I tried some of your smoked cayenne powder last night and it was great . Best popcorn ever . 
maximumcapsicum said:
Nice Choco BB7's. I bet you were miserable after that bhutlah. How much did you and your wife eat? Pink Tigers looks nice too.

Pork looks solid. Keep on growin.

She ate a 1/4 of it I only ate a dim size piece . Enough to know :) 

Speaking of bhutlah it's throwing out some nasty boogers 

IMG_3799.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

first ripe bhtlah clamshell . Other pods look much gnarlier 

IMG_3808.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

yellow nagabrains 

IMG_3809.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Love the pics Jamie.Keep them coming.I like your taste tester sizes.Any thing more then a 1/4 on some pods is just overkill.If I need an endorphin rush I just reach for my vodka. :dance:

Scorched said:
Some really great pics of some damn gorgeous plants. That choc bhutlah looked evil and nasty just the way I like em lol. So many great varieties. Love your wilds as well.

Any info on the clam shell bhutlah? I've seen it here and there on FB but never any background info.

I think is is a red bhutlah x TSMB but don't quote me on that 

Another mystery . Bright red 7 pod ish 

IMG_3837.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

And Brown BBG7 starting to bleed a little

IMG_3836.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Thanks Guys

Brown BBG7 nasty bumpy version

IMG_3876.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_3883.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

smooth version 

IMG_3878.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

harvested a few 

IMG_3879.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_3881.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_3887.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

The gnarly brown BBG7 . I picked this one before the calyx started to bleed . You have to leave the pods on longer than I like to get major bleeding IMHO. 

IMG_3888.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Just cutting open one pod my hole house had a strong chinense odor . Kids were choking dogs were hollering. Never have I had such an oily pepper . Literally pools of it . 

IMG_3889.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Small bite and I was on fire for a long time . Even felt a little dizzy  :crazy:

IMG_3890.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

And my new grill for all dem peppers 

IMG_3867.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Back