• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Romy6 2015

Just pepper pictures 

Side garden 

photo_zps637e565c.jpg

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/romy6/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zpsa80761d3.jpg[

Atomic SBJ7, , Orand dixie, orange blob ,  cutter and Orange bhut 

[IMG]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/romy6/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zps8a591450.jpg

Unkown wild cross . Little black pods

photo_zpsa0489980.jpg

Aji Amarillo

photo_zps4b603b64.jpg

Pink Tiger

photo_zps4b56e980.jpg

Flexosoum

photo_zps555f268e.jpg

The big Lava is still alive . He was about 10 feet but now more like 8 feet . Been fighting mealy bugs again 

photo_zps701fb694.jpg

I also have a cheater tank AKA aerogarden . It is so nice 

Chocolate brain 

photo_zps1fdff600.jpg

Thanks for checking my stuff out  :party:

Your pods 'n plants are just looking sick Jamie, but in a good way... ;)  Nice score on the new gas grill too.   Unfortunately the brown BBG7 and 7-Pot Lava plants  I started just didn't make it. I'm not entirely sure why, but suspect the later start and the dry weather this spring contributed. Maybe next year I'll have better luck. Sorry it didn't pan out this year though... :mope:

It's all well and good with those vegetable pics you keep posting but when will you get to the important stuff? Doggie pics! :party:

romy6 said:
Just cutting open one pod my hole house had a strong chinense odor . Kids were choking dogs were hollering. Never have I had such an oily pepper . Literally pools of it . 
That's insane! Looks something that could even kick bhutlah.:)
Majestic pods!

Hi Jamie,

1st time on your new glog.....looking great bro !!!!!  I never really looked as I wasn't sure if you were going to post one for 2015.

Now that I have it followed I'll check in more.  As always con't success.

Thanks guys love me some Ally Bear . And Tebow too 

My first aji amarillo pod . Took forever but the pods are huge so to be expected :)

IMG_3905.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Tons of pods on my EOB Elysium Oxide Bonnet . She is about a year old . Scotch bonnett X Douglah from mike capsdadiburn 

IMG_3906.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Galap X unknown cross has tons of pods . No heat very little flavor . Pods have a very short shelf life as well 

IMG_3908.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

my secret weapon . ( beware all you organic growers not your cup of tea) 
Commercial grade 10 10 8 granular fert 

IMG_3909.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

randyp said:
   Looks great Jamie.do you ever string to your stake when them long branches are full of pods?

Occasionally but so far not this year . Thank you Randy

Pics from the weekend sorry Linda no doggie pics :(

Galap X most likely crossed with an annuum

IMG_3925.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

So far none of the small pods have had any seeds . So I pulled a big green pod ( big being larger than the peppercorn sized pods) and it had two giant inmature seeds in it 

Seeds are almost wider than the pods 

IMG_3929.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

yellow nagabrains producing picture perfect fat pods 

IMG_3920.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

small orange thai one of my favorite peppers right now 

IMG_3927.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

small harvest 

IMG_3937.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_3938.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

dinner smoked bird 

IMG_3936.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_3934.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Have a great week all and stay spicy my friends :)

Looking great Jamie, I think I just solved the question of what one of my pepper plants is turning out to be. Might be one of the Orange Thai's. I'll know when I get a ripe pod on it. 

Back