• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

RYMERPT 2015 "BUCKET LIST" grow log

This ladies and gentlemen will be my second year growing peppers. A big shoutout to my friends that have helped me on this journey. Mike, Jojo, Rocketman, Spork, Hogleg, Sicman, SORRY IF I FORGET TO MENTION YOU. These folks and the entire THP community has made me what I am in the pepper world. I have grown 20+ plants on a small appartment balcony and had decent success. My list for 2015 is still up in the air right now, but soon to be. Trying to talk the wife into letting me start the seeds inside before Christmas.

4954279009_how_the_grinch_stole_christmas_xlarge_zpscf4b3936.jpg

Tentitive thoughts about grow list:

Purple jalapeno
Reaper
Ghost
Aji pineapple
Star fish
LemondropXtepin

Gonna try to get seeds planted soon.

Stay tuned.

This year I'm going as big as I can with the pots. My best luck was five gal bucket for my ghost.

Visited my plants (in storage) today and watered them. CASPER is dropping leaves and looking kinda sad. The babies seem ok.

Concerned about Casper. Poor guy har lost most his leaves and seems like he is going into a dormant state or dying. The babies seem a bit less vibrant today. Look a bit yellow. Maybe I over watered a little last visit. No water today, but about two hours of sun for all. (Fingers crossed I don't loose them before I can move)

Pest report came back a bit bad. 5k in damages that needed attention. I work pest control so had my co-worker termite guy re-check things for us. He concluded that we could fix all for around 2k.

After big pow wow with my mom and family we have decided to bail on this house and try for another that needs less work.

This means more time in the hotel, but why compromise?

I'm good with the decission, yet anxious to find a GOOD home.

She just called and said had pest guy come out today. He said he will have the report to her by Friday. She will email it to me. Things a rollin!

AWESOME RYME!!! Already has a couple garden beds set up and plenty of other spots, Suhweeeeet. Even looks like you have a fine little Hydrangea about to blow up out front. 
Stoked for ya Ryme, thats really cool.

Is the Hydrangea in the ground or a pot? I wonder if its a purple one? I've seen some really psychedelic purple ones before.

Back