• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

RYMERPT 2022 into 2023 GLOG

My buddy asked me for seeds a couple weeks ago. I told him its to late in the season, but b sent him the seeds anyway. This will be his first time growing peppers and he is going with a small hydroponic kit he bought.
Well, because he started this late, I thought what the hell. Sooo I ordered a new heat matt (should arrive today) and went out and bought some soil. Im using the same solo cup method that has worked so well before. Two cups, top cup has holes, water from the bottom up.
I sowed (three seeds per cup) 1) REAPER 2) YELLOW NAGA REAPER 3) FATALI 4) TEPIN X LEMONDROP View attachment 108 143[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 20220908_124743.jpg
    20220908_124743.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 2,911
Last edited:
good haul Ryme :thumbsup:
Tink
We found 8 cases of Bell canning jars at a yard sale for $5 & a big canning pot, for doing the water bath, for another $5. Needless to say we are pickling, making jellies and jams. Our harvests are getting eaten, canned, and given away almost quicker than I can pick them. Nearly every day I get over a pound of produce out of our garden. It is SOOOO COOL!!!!

Thought id give potatoes a try. Ive been reading that its super easy. We went out this morning yard sale ing. I found a couple big laundy buckets ( ya know with rope handles) and just planted 5 chunks of potatotes that were spouting in our pantry. NOW WE WAIT.

There are new changes about. Hiding beneath the freshly turned soil are new additions to our garden plot. Along the back, near the trellis and the scare crow are Peas. To your left along the fence are Bush beans. And last, but not least, to the right has been planted purple bush beans.
NOW WE WAIT.
20230904_115516.jpg

OK I think that completes my fall garden. After todays additions we have:
Spinnach
Bok choy
Button lettuce
Butter lettuce
Romain lettuce
Nappa cabbage
Beets
Broccoli
Green bush beans