vendor Sadistic Pepper Company

You're very welcome, good sir :)

elcap1999 said:
Sounds deelish, Lucifer! It was great to do bidness with you!

And even though I've already got a D/B/A, I'm gonna switch it over to an LLC as "The Sadistic Pepper Co." sooner rather than later! While I know pretty much all of the people on here are cool with extreme heat (except for one or two who can't seem to take what they dish out, they know who they are), you never know what some Johnny on the street will do with a pod or two of mine, and go "Hey this is too hot, I'ma sue ElCap!" Seeing as I just bought a shiny new car, I'd like to enjoy it as long as possible ;)

As some may have seen the other day, I filed for my LLC the other day thru Legal Zoom. I just got a couple e-mails back from LegalZoom and they've filed all the paperwork with the state, and as soon as they get all the approvals there, they'll send the stuff I need to sign, and I'll be all official and stuff as The Sadistic Pepper Co. LLC. :)

Hell yeah. That's what I'm talking about. Haven't had fresh chiles in a while. I ate a whole medium sized one. Nice citrus flavor. Didn't have much time too enjoy the flavor before the fire kicked in. Oh yeah. On time as always. Thanks Paul. Going to make some salsa this weekend.
image.jpg

You're welcome good sir :)

UPDATE - That pepper I just ate kicked my ass. No joke. Cramps are intense. Maybe my tolerance is down. Fresh peppers a lot different then powders. My hands started tingling. WTF. I feel beat. I'm not doing that on a empty stomach again. Feeling better now. I have a feeling it will be worse in the morning. This is going to be some good salsa. I can admit it when I'm beat. Damn. Thanks again Paul.

You're very welcome good sir! Pleasure doing business with you :) Glad you enjoy them!

You're very welcome, Djinn. Pleasure doing business :)

And THP, would it be possible to merge the "elcap1999" thread into this one... wanna avoid having two simultaneous threads going in the Vendor Vault...

Thanks, PrimeTime! The ladybugs I got the other day and dispersed seem to be doing their magic, as the number of dropped pods is falling off (no pun intended), and I have a bunch more pods developing than were falling off. Plus, I'll have my area ready for the new seedlings I have ready to go sooner rather than later

Thank you as well Judy! It's been a real pleasure doing business with you as well!

scratchzilla said:
Topics merged

Much appreciated, Scratchzilla!

Long time lurker, first time poster.  Blah blah blah.

I had been searching for a place to order some good fresh hot peppers from for a long while.  I perused Amazon, and saw a couple listings...but they all had enough reputation-managing reviews to cover up the 1-star reviews left by people who THOUGHT they were getting Carolina Reapers, but only got habaneros instead.  Then my boss said he was considering ordering from the scam-site-that-shall-not-be-named here.  I recalled seeing some stuff in this forum that made me toss that idea out the window.

So, I went through some of the other vendors I saw listed here.  After all, you guys here are all pretty darn cool (as cool as anonymous pepper enthusiasts can be, at least) and I'd put more faith in some of the reviews/testimonials of the users here with regards to buying pods.

After a good weekend of casual browsing, I ran across the Sadistic Pepper Company.  It was Sunday.  I had a hankerin' to give birth to the sun, and I saw that there were some freshly plucked Yellow Morugas in stock.  16 bones later and I got confirmation that they were on their way.  I felt like a kid again.  Instead of stalking the mailman whenever he came by, I mashed F5 on the parcel tracking link waiting to see those magical words: Our For Delivery.

Today, my small flat rate box arrived.  Inside the box were 23 of these devilish looking pods.  Mostly yellow with a few reds thrown in.  I most certainly wasn't expecting that many reds (absolutely no complaints there, variety is the spice of life).  I am still impressed by how beautiful/evil these fresh pods look.  Some of the yellows are absolutely huge and smell wonderful.  Eating one was both a blessing and a curse.  A very tasty pod indeed.  Now, where's the milk?

Also inside this little package of pain were 3 bags of seeds!  Like finding a 20-dollar bill in your pocket when doing laundry, it's victories like this that make my day.  Some 7-Pot Douglahs, 7-Pot Original Red, and Datil seeds!  Fantastic!  I was already considering possibly trying to harvest a couple-few seeds from the pods and try my hand at improving my green thumb.  Either way, I'm more than grateful for the bonus at the bottom of the box.  

I WILL be ordering more in the future from Sadistic Pepper Co.  

Thank you, elcap1999, for the wonderful looking pods and bonus seeds.

You are most welcome, good sir!

I wanted to add my kudos. My SFRB of Yellow TS Morugas arrived today, along with a few freebies of seeds. Woo-hoo! Fast delivery and they look great. The four reds are faboo, too.

Thank you, you sadistic man you.

Why thank you! Glad I could be of service, and thanks for doing business! Feel free and come stop by my site any time  :)

Back