for-sale SALE EXTENDED!!~~~Mixed Box O' Hot Peppers!!~~~

i'm still waiting for my mixed box AND morugas. darn postal service is late with my mix box.... i cant wait to feel the BURN! three packages of mine the usps jacked up this week. :doh: :clap:

Here is what mine looked like! I made a bunch of salsa, seen at this LINK, and still have 8 left over! I may have to try and eat a pod... Does anyone know what the two yellow in the middle right are? very cool light lemon colored pods

BakersPeppersOrder.jpg

Does anyone know what the two yellow in the middle right are?

My guess would be either white hab, jumbo white hab, or white 7 pot..
Nice selection of pods!

My box looked like the photo above. Hot too. Thank GOD for ice cream! I got a box of moruga scorpions today also and they look wicked!

Here is what mine looked like! I made a bunch of salsa, seen at this LINK, and still have 8 left over! I may have to try and eat a pod... Does anyone know what the two yellow in the middle right are? very cool light lemon colored pods

BakersPeppersOrder.jpg
i got ones of those peppers too. not sure what it is either. I saved the seeds today and im going to eat a small peice of it later today

well i guess i am in the super hot club now. I believe it was a yellow 7 pot. i lasted maybe a minute before having to drink some milk.... which did nothing to dull the pain. some minor bad language in this video.

Here is the LINK. i cannot figure out how to embed :(

still some left!!

well i guess i am in the super hot club now. I believe it was a yellow 7 pot. i lasted maybe a minute before having to drink some milk.... which did nothing to dull the pain. some minor bad language in this video.

Here is the LINK. i cannot figure out how to embed :(
Would it have killed you to give us a shout out?? LOL :D nice video...glad u HATED it! hahaha

still some left!!

Would it have killed you to give us a shout out?? LOL :D nice video...glad u HATED it! hahaha

My bad! It all happened so fast haha. I am going to make sure to give credit in the description! Hey it worked cause the heat won! Was I correct that it was a 7 pot? Thanks again it was well worth the $30!

BakersPeppersOrder.jpg
i wanted to know what the lemon yellow ones are one the right second row?

Back