• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

SANARDA'S GLOG UPDATE 9/8/2013

Here is the list so far:

7 pot Jonah (Mgold/Matt pod)
7 pot mystery (Mgold/Matt pod)
7 pot Red (Jamie/Romy pod)
7 pot yellow (Mgold/Matt pod)
Aji Lemon (Romy pod)
Assam (Mgold/Matt pod)
Barrackpore (Pepperlover)
Bhut Giant Red (Matt/Mgold pod)
Bhut Peach (Matt/Mgold pod)
Bhut Chocolate (Matt/Mgold pod)
Bhut Hybrid (Jamie/Romy pod)
Brain Strain Yellow (DVFSTR/Dave pod)
ButchT (Dvfstr/Dave pod) and Mgold's (Pod)
CARDI Scorp Yellow (Jamie/Romy pod)
Choc Hab (PaulG pod) (Romy) (Matt/Mgold)
Datil (Jamie/Romy pod)
Dorset Naga (Jamie/Romy)
Douglah Red (Dfstr/Dave pod)
Douglah Hybrid (Jamie/Romy Pod)
Fatalli x Red Savina (Matt/Mgold pod)
Goats Weed (PaulG pod)
Habanero BLK (Matt/Mgold pod)
Moruga Red (Matt/Mgold pod)
Naga Morich (Matt/Mgold pod)(DVFSTR/Dave pod) (Paul G I think)
Suave Red (NMSU) two seeds
Trinidad Scorp Yellow (Matt/Mgold pod)
Trinidad Perfume (Matt/Mgold pod)
Uba Tuba (NMSU) I only have two seeds
Zavory (Burpee) Two seeds

Seeds yet to purchase:

7 pot infinity
7 pot Primo
7 pot Brown
Barbados
Black Cayman
Black Naga
Black Stinger
Cleo's Dragon
Fish
Malaysian Goronong
Moruga Scorp Yellow
Naga Viper
Red Savina
Safi Red
West Indian Red

Wish list:
Billy Boy Douglah
Sepia Serpent

Shoot, go out gallivanting for a few hours and come back to a missed party. I'll have to watch the video tomorrow, but I take it the plants are (mostly) recovering. That's great news.

Bravo, Pia!

HEEHEE Jesse. I have to credit you guys. Especially Millwork because he was the first one on my glog after I posted one pic just to show what i was tossing. Mills said, "they are still alive. Soak them. Don't give up." I was on my iphone and could only post one pic at the time. I said ok fk it. Lemme soak em cuz I dont wanna lose em. And sure as shit stinks they came back. I lost 12 seedlings but the older ones that looked dead, perked up. I was like wow. It started with Millwork, Patrick, Shane (who has been a god sent) Jamison, Sawyer, GH, Peri Peri and DurhamBull. But most of all again, Mill. He was just in the right place at the right time to say, they are still alive. Can't say enough. Thanks Millwork.

Their def comin back PIa! Good job! Lolita is a cross from Vlad at RainbowChilieSeed. He's the guru :party: But I do have a few x's in mind for this year.

Vlad has a cross that is dear to my heart. In fact, when I said I didn't touch my babies, I lied. I watered the crosses. I couldn't help it. I am looking forward to what you have up your sleeve. Lolita will be grown ISO. As much as possible. Thanks Jamison for these special seeds.

Im jealous !
Fresh conch salad.........please don't tell me you had conch fritters for an appy....

Hey Pia, looks like you and the girls enjoyed the getaway.

We did have a great time Greg. This was like three years ago not Ramon (Walkgood) was just talking about conch salad on his glog And it brought up memories of our trip so there we have it. Aahahaha. No frittered for an appetizer but we did have them as a "snack". Yummmm!!

Shoot, go out gallivanting for a few hours and come back to a missed party. I'll have to watch the video tomorrow, but I take it the plants are (mostly) recovering. That's great news.

Thanks Sawyer. They did make a comeback minus some casualties. I lost my infinities that MeatFreak sent me but I ordered some to make up for it. I
I hate my newbie mistakes made me lose some plants from seeds people sent. I didn't lose all the seeds as I saved some for just this reason. I still have SpiceGeist's crosses he sent, Jamison's crosses , Denniz sent me bubblegums. Those are still alive.Melissa sent me a not choc scorp extra hot those are still alive. And Matt sent me Fatalli crossed with red Savina. Have several of those. So most is not lost. Thank goodness.

Wow, I went page by page and I see the problem with separating the seedlings. I tell you I have ZERO shock when I separate I don't know how I just do it. here's a video if it can help anyone wanting to separate seedlings. So far its looking good the hard part is over (separating) and now just to monitor and adjust to what your seedlings like.

http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid833.photobucket.com/albums/zz255/sickturbo/VID_20130227_164635.mp4

,Vegas

Wow, I went page by page and I see the problem with separating the seedlings. I tell you I have ZERO shock when I separate I don't know how I just do it. here's a video if it can help anyone wanting to separate seedlings. So far its looking good the hard part is over (separating) and now just to monitor and adjust to what your seedlings like.

http://static.photob...0227_164635.mp4

,Vegas

I agree, low stress transplanting is easier than people think. Pia you got that motherly touch, I read in a ganja mag one time that women that are moms, usually are the better gardeners as well because of that nurturing, motherly instinct. You got this shit!

Alright - finally was able to catch up on your glog! Like a roller coaster! You're receiving good advice, and in August you'll look back and be surprised how far you've come. And you'll keep learning from your mistakes - we've all made them and continue to (at least I do). One season, early on, I lost almost all my peppers to dampening off, which I knew nothing about - and it was before this website, so it was just 'wait till next year.' You're way ahead of that, you're in good shape.

http://static.photob...0227_164635.mp4

,Vegas

Thanks for the link Vegas. Very helpful.

Awesome! Looks like a dream holiday. Beach, sea sun, conch salad and beer - green with envy!

Peri you live in paradise year round. ahahahaaaa

I agree, low stress transplanting is easier than people think. Pia you got that motherly touch, I read in a ganja mag one time that women that are moms, usually are the better gardeners as well because of that nurturing, motherly instinct. You got this shit!

Thanks Jamison. The peppers are very much like my 14 yr old. When I want a hug or kiss she's like NOOOOOO. When I want to be left alone, she is right under me needing motherly love.... :rofl:

Oh man, just love that crystal clear blue water. And that conch looks awesome! Your grow is coming along fine. Just a few hiccups along the way.

Thanks Doc. Hopefully no more hiccups. Keeping fingers crossed. I think I have things worked out. Yup live and learn.
Alright - finally was able to catch up on your glog! Like a roller coaster! You're receiving good advice, and in August you'll look back and be surprised how far you've come. And you'll keep learning from your mistakes - we've all made them and continue to (at least I do). One season, early on, I lost almost all my peppers to dampening off, which I knew nothing about - and it was before this website, so it was just 'wait till next year.' You're way ahead of that, you're in good shape.

Thanks Andy. I feel like I am so far behind compared to everyone else's grow. Some people have monsters and I still have little babies. Its kind of a good thing tho as I dont have much room.

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Thanks Andy. I feel like I am so far behind compared to everyone else's grow. Some people have monsters and I still have little babies. Its kind of a good thing tho as I dont have much room.[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]I so feel your pain, girl! My sprouts have hardly grown in the last couple of weeks, and folks like, Rick, that started at the same time as me, have huge plants already! My problem was the opposite of yours though. They suffered neglect because I was just too busy to deal with them. Hopefully, we are both on the right track now though.[/background]

Hi Stefan, I went to Bahamas about three years ago. I posted pics for Ramon. He was talking about conch salad and I posted a pic and told him thats all we ate for breakfast lunch and dinner. I am not in the snow here in Jersey, but I am definitely in the cold. Thanks for stopping by.

A few update pics

54A2C6C1-2DB5-479C-A813-C936A8F7D208-1957-0000023AF5C16D65_zps3662c039.jpg

BEEE8E0E-EEF5-4A1E-9991-0A1B8DEBCEC3-1957-0000023AF18D422B_zps6398dd2c.jpg

D6904DE5-EA87-439B-A6C6-E05BFE41374D-1957-0000023AED263F60_zps07335567.jpg

F43247A6-4EF5-45A1-918A-424CE4840027-1957-0000023AE94F5A38_zps61f51382.jpg

5E556A17-844B-4B3B-BA2E-8EB81021B484-1957-0000023AE5390116_zpsb9f6c837.jpg

E819EC60-65A6-449F-98A2-5F43714718CD-1957-0000023ADD503AD8_zps0f0e02db.jpg

AB180414-3AF4-445D-9644-48AEEBFA0095-1957-0000023AAB7D10A1_zps0959d90f.jpg

CC7E25DC-832C-4ED0-BA8D-9393DDE2201E-1957-0000023AB34C0298_zps7664e819.jpg

B43E62B6-41C7-4F62-AC27-CF05ED3D2186-1957-0000023A92CA5C01_zps3cd3f367.jpg

Back