• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Sandgropers 2010/2011 Growlog

Thats incredible SG! Roughly how many plants do you have? Cant even image 10 acres with hot peppers. Taking over oz. I did a google search for the oz chilliman, cant find anything. Is this your hot sauce company? If you have any crook schemes for the US let me know I am more than happy to become allies.

Thats incredible SG! Roughly how many plants do you have? Cant even image 10 acres with hot peppers. Taking over oz. I did a google search for the oz chilliman, cant find anything. Is this your hot sauce company? If you have any crook schemes for the US let me know I am more than happy to become allies.

Another one of them wierd Aussie words, "crook" means ill or unwell or sick. I dont know exactly how many chillies I have, I will try to have a count.

. Taking over oz. I did a google search for the oz chilliman, cant find anything. Is this your hot sauce company?

Yeah lazi, The Oz Chilliman is my company name. Like AJ I have the website name and I have also trademarked the name and logo for sauces, condiments, cheeses etc and also for plants, seeds etc. had to do a couple of separate TM applications to cover all of the possible products.

Glad to hear you will be good as new again! That is great, hope it goes well for you. Let me know once you've got the website up.

Here are the seedlings that were planted 13th Jan. Rough and ready in trays round here but hey it works well.
IMG_1019.jpg

Next one
IMG_1020.jpg

Next one
IMG_1021.jpg

Next one
IMG_1022.jpg

A lot of the seeds planted are part of a growout and some are pretty old but I give them every chance to come up. After 3-4 weeks on the heat pad they go into the shade house and stragglers keep popping up for up to 6 weeks or so.
Closeup
IMG_1023.jpg

Another closeup
IMG_1024.jpg

Another closeup
IMG_1025.jpg

A couple of Barrackpores and an FG Mustard
IMG_1027.jpg

Some Velardes amongst the flowers
IMG_1028.jpg

glad to see those all popping up. The hard part will be carefully getting them out lol.

Pretty easy I just wait until I think that all in that row have germinated, then with a sharp knife cut down both sides of said row. Then slide the knife underneath and lift the whole block out. Then I just pull them apart and transplant. Dont lose any that way they all transplant fine.
I said in another thread thats its just like the old days when you bought your vegies seedlings barerooted from the nursery. They were wrapped in old damp newspaper with an elastic band around them. You just brought them home split them up and transplanted them into the garden. Same goes with most veggie seedlings including chillies. They are tough little fockers.

It is still 42.6 degrees C outside and really humid because we have a Tropical Cyclone Bianca bearing down on us. The line its taking has it hitting Bunbury Sunday morning. Bunbury is about 280kms
south of us. We live about where the uppermost part of the grey area is halfway between Perth and Jurien Bay. We should get lotsa rain out of her.
Tropical Cyclone Biancas predicted track.
TCBianca.gif

Weve got our eye on 10 acres down south by the beach, ahh the good life growing chillies, fishing, more chillies, more fishing. What more could a man want.

Company? :D

You got an awesome looking grow going on there Marc. Looking forward to your updates.

Back