• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Sandgropers Pick of the day

Wrinkly pods are almost all 7 Pods of some kind or another, I have a Brown Scorpion cross hybrid that was supposed to ripen red I'm working on.

Cool, I have a red T scorp that is a wrinkly monster.
Whoa I feel a beach trip coming on... :^ )
Bring it on

Looking very good Marc. Your red thumb is really showing bro! How much longer do you have to go before it's time to call it a season?

Keep up the great work man.

Thanks Patrick, Those primos you sent sure are gnarly, We ate some yesterday :mouthonfire:
The daytime temps are still 30C+ and night time is 18 so I think this season will go for 6 more weeks.

IMG_2301-1.jpg
That photo alone should be enough to keep you warm when winter arrives! ;)

Awesome to see it's happening for ya, Marc! :D

So, where's today's pickings....?

That photo alone should be enough to keep you warm when winter arrives! ;)

Awesome to see it's happening for ya, Marc! :D

So, where's today's pickings....?

I will post em later tonight, I have just changed puters as the big one shit itself. New setup for mail ans web and forums etc.

Geeez you got some serious peppers there, and knowing the amount of plants you have...good times!

Those little light coloured pods bottom right of picture, what are they? I have a plant labelled habanero but it's tiny and has these same light coloured pods.

Cheers

Geeez you got some serious peppers there, and knowing the amount of plants you have...good times!

Those little light coloured pods bottom right of picture, what are they? I have a plant labelled habanero but it's tiny and has these same light coloured pods.

Cheers

White habanero bullet, or Peruvian white habanero bullet.

Very nice, very bitey, great little plants.

Cheers

Thanks Pauly7

I got em called White Jellybean but probably are whit bullets but Dremen has a TM on White Bullet and gold bullet

Back