SASBE seed giveaway. --CLOSED--

There are still plenty left if anyone is interested. I didn't count seeds before I started this but apparently my estimation was pretty low. I still have a lot of most varieties and at least some of all of them.

Request away, I'd love to send you some.

Transient Exuberance said:
Still lots of seeds left. I certainly can't grow them all so maybe you should.
hey i was wondering u put jamaican mushroom under annuum but it's a chinense?

hmm, they seem to have the pointed large calyx, and large white flowers, with single pods per node, it does seem you are correct.... that makes almost every site on google wrong lol wtf.

I thought the same thing. Google it and some say it is annuum, some say it's chinense. It appears though that it really is an annuum

juanitos said:
hmm, they seem to have the pointed large calyx, and large white flowers, with single pods per node, it does seem you are correct.... that makes almost every site on google wrong lol wtf.
This why we need your pepper database site to grow and become the source for reliable information.

There is a lot of conflicting information about them out there. There's no doubt that they are annuums though. One look at the plant or the pod removes any question of it being a chinense. I see them being sold as scotch bonnets sometimes. Maybe there are scotch bonnets being sold as jamaican mushrooms too. I can see how that would make the confusion worse.

I am sending my SASE today. thanks again for the generous offer.
Will PM you the list of varieties I would like.

Your seeds came in the mail today!!!
Thank you very much for the generous selection of seeds and for your hard work!!!
I hope your growing season is a long and productive season!!!
Thanks again...

Back