• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

saugapepper's 2012 Grow Log

Ladies and Gents,

This year's grow list includes

Piri-Piri (Portugal) - Seeds from Two Wings Farms in British Columbia, Canada

St. Helena Island Yellow - Actually from a friend who lives on St. Helena. She sent the seeds in her Christmas card. For the remainder of the 2012 season my avatar will be the St. Helena coat of arms. :) I have mailed my extra seeds to Alabama Jack, Silver Surfer, ajijoe, and RedTailForester. They have promised to distribute seeds after the upcoming season.

Unknown Chili from Bhutan - Purchased from JungleRain

Wild Brazil - Thanks to ajijoe for the seeds

Wild Sonoran Desert Tepin - Thanks RedTailForester for the seeds

Florida Wild - Thanks RedTailForester for the seeds

All have popped and are under the lights

peppers1.jpg

peppers2.jpg

peppers4.jpg

This morning the St. Helena's came up!!!! So excited to grow this very rare pepper.

peppers3.jpg

This is their new Grow Tent... a wonderful thing. I need a bigger T5 though. Anyone in the Toronto area want to buy a 2ft x 4 lamp T5??

jardintent2.jpg

jardintent1.jpg

Peppers look very tasty Connor. Glad to see your plants doing so well. I have some of my powder and seeds set aside for ya. will ship out Monday :party:

I usually have between 100-300 Florida Wilds. They take up a whole rack. Amazing plant but I'm getting damn sick of picking the buggers!

haha, my FW plant didn't get as big as yours since it had some kind of a shock setback, but the pods on mine seem to get a little bigger, maybe from being in the ground. I'll take some pics next time I'm around it...

Hey Conor, thanks for the hints on drying the pods.
That was very helpful.

Back