• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review School Kids review sauce!

Hey hey as some of you may know I work as a principal and social worker at a high school (named SOWILO) designed for kids that dont fit into mainstream high school.

Alot of our kids enrolled have gone through a great amount of emotional hardship and try hard to keep involved with school.

Part of our educational program has of course been dedicated to chilli! Poor kids you say....some are crazy Chilli heads.

Of recent times we have started doing reviews for companies sauces...to start with we have done a couple from my bacthes then we will be doing some of Neils, hopefully some Of Wild Fire Chilli and the we Chilli man.

Here are some of the not so hard core kids getting through my:

'Fiery Temper' and 'Garlic Gremlin'

This is a short highlight real of pain edited by one of our kids. In a day or 2 i'll have another vid nicely edited by the same student.

Just warming them up...he he he...they are doing Neils scorpion one next! That should sort them. ive got one girl though that drinks the Wrath of God! Crazy!

They had a great time! I put up 30 bucks for the best review....one guy did a fabulous one, but you tube keeps rejecting it..once I sort that out youll see a cool review. Two girls did a great one as well! It was all filmed by students, edited and organised by students who struggle with life.. They did a great job!

hahahahahaha "mum if you see me Cry, don't laugh" he's Great

And Yes I totally Support Sowilo, have done for a few Years as Dave and the Staff Do Wonders with the Kids

will send Ya a few diff Dave to get them into It, Tell Ya What.. Will even thow in $5 so ya can go buy a tub of Ice cream for a TJJ test.. they'd like that Oh and ya could Spend the $5 at 1 of those LOCAL Business's ;) supporting the Local community LOL Then they MIGHT support You

Support Sowilo :D

theHippySeedCo said:
hahahahahaha "mum if you see me Cry, don't laugh" he's Great

And Yes I totally Support Sowilo, have done for a few Years as Dave and the Staff Do Wonders with the Kids

will send Ya a few diff Dave to get them into It, Tell Ya What.. Will even thow in $5 so ya can go buy a tub of Ice cream for a TJJ test.. they'd like that Oh and ya could Spend the $5 at 1 of those LOCAL Business's ;) supporting the Local community LOL Then they MIGHT support You

Support Sowilo :D

Cheers mate....I think I'll make a point of doing that actually. The kids are stoked that your sending some sauce. One (Martin) was particularly touched that a company was sending Sowilos best reviewer a sauce....made his day! Still gotta get his vid up it was excellent...you tubes being annoying! review time here we come.

Also Thanks for your long time support mate....it makes a huge difference!

The kids are going to get onto some online advertising for ya as well!

that's a great idea and an innovative way to get through to kids and keep them interested and a part of something. nice job!

Ballzworth said:
that's a great idea and an innovative way to get through to kids and keep them interested and a part of something. nice job!

Cheers mate....Alot of the kids come from very troubled back grounds....and they do so well with this stuff...many chilli heads in the making, as well as brave kids that should never eat chilli again lol!

Back