seed-train Scorched Train 2015-2016

juanitos said:
I have to wait forever qqqq

Hahaha yeah but by the time it gets to you it'll probably be delivered in a damn refrigerator box. You'll open it up and it'll drown you in awesomeness. Everyone keeps adding so many seeds and goodies it's getting crazy so I can only imagine just how much stuff is going to be in it by the time it reaches you. But it actually shouldn't be long if we keep up this pace. Train is headed to stop #9 and we're 6 weeks in so we're getting about 2 stops per week. So most everyone should get the train before seed starting time (depending on where you live).

Scorched said:

How much did that cost you to ship? Hopefully it wasn't too much but at least you found something that worked. 

It wasn't much more expensive, but it will be good to have a few extra thanks to bukowski.

HOLY FUCK!!! I made it home about an hour ago and started looking through these boxes and they are jam packed! I work in a warehouse with a packaging department so I'm going to find a bigger box to combine all of this into and still fit into the envelope. Is it OK if I get this back out Saturday or possibly Monday? I'll get a picture of everything and post it up here tomorrow before I repack it all. Thanks again Scorched for letting me join and putting this together! DAMN thats a fuckton of seeds!

bukowski9 said:
HOLY f**k!!! I made it home about an hour ago and started looking through these boxes and they are jam packed! I work in a warehouse with a packaging department so I'm going to find a bigger box to combine all of this into and still fit into the envelope. Is it OK if I get this back out Saturday or possibly Monday? I'll get a picture of everything and post it up here tomorrow before I repack it all. Thanks again Scorched for letting me join and putting this together! DAMN thats a f**kton of seeds!

That works for me. As long as the box fits into the padded envelope rock on. Once we can no longer fit everything into the box we'll scrap the box all together and just use the padded envelope. It should hold quite a bit, they expand to a pretty good size. I have no problem if you wanna post a pic but kinda keep all the seeds together so we can't read all the labels. Part of the fun is not knowing what's in the box. Well at least for me it is. Ship whatever day works best for you, I'll be home all week next week so it's all good. And damn you for your post  :P  I was excited with it being so close before but now that I've read your post I'm biting my damn nails off!

Have a great evening all! Choo Choo

I'll have this out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. I did get it all into one box and in the envelope. We should be able to reuse the box a few times.

Its on its way. Tracking # 9114 9999 4423 8683 7748 34. Thanks for letting me in on this. There is a great amount of seeds and already talk of a round two. Go ahead and pull my name from round two and let someone else in who wasn't in the first. Thanks again everyone!

I keep checking back, it's coming my way before Christmas I bet, I'm gonna look forward to standing in that line at the post office :P

Thanks bukowski! This train would have never left the station if all of you hadn't trusted me enough to sign up for it. Can't wait for this baby to roll into the post office here in little ole Harbeson. And Sliz you'll definitely have it before Christmas, you'll probably have it the beginning of next week at the latest.

FGpepperguy said:
Im waiting to place my seed order at various websites until I can take a look at the train :)

Hahaha, I've been trying to wait myself but I still keep placing small orders here and there. I see something new and just have to have it. I convince myself to wait for a day or two and then I convince myself to place an order anyway.

Good news everyone! The seed train rolled into the Harbeson station safe and sound today. I just sat down and opened it................WOW!! So many seeds. I couldn't believe how heavy it was when I picked it up from the post office. There's such a huge variety of seeds it would make a seed vendor jealous. And not only seeds but goodies as well. I won't spoil the surprise for those down the line but I plan to sample each delicious one.Thanks to all. I will have this out Saturday hopefully but at the very latest Monday. I want to take out any duplicates (if there even are any) and put in the back up train just in case. Have a great evening everyone. Choo Choo

Husker21 said:
Sweet!  Looks like this should get to me before the New Year's Day when I plan to start my seeds.  Its a XMas miracle!  :)
Will get it out quickly to you. NJ to CT, shouldn't take too long. Hopefully the round trip to Cali will not take that long before I get it.

Back