Scorpion Chilli Hot Sauces: Arriving soon!!

Thanks Dave, I'll let ya know when I start running low on sauce. However, right now I'm sitting on 11 unopened bottles and 4 opened ones in the fridge, so it may be awhile. I'll give a shout in about a mounth...LOL :lol:...j/k. Your Orange Hab was rock'n!!!

Sauce Addicts anon

Pepperfreak said:
Thanks Dave, I'll let ya know when I start running low on sauce. However, right now I'm sitting on 11 unopened bottles and 4 opened ones in the fridge, so it may be awhile. I'll give a shout in about a mounth...LOL :lol:...j/k. Your Orange Hab was rock'n!!!

LOL! Did you know my day job is as a counselor ...I deal with addicitions alot....How long has it been since your last chillli hit? You can talk to me.

LOl, LOL

Dave

Chilehead Counseler: So, tell me how you really feel after that Naga...
Chilehead: OW, OW, OW, OW, OW, BURNING, OW, OW, HOT, OW, OW, MOMMIEEEE...

:twisted:

MUMMMMIE!

QuadShotz said:

Funny as! LOL LOL!!! I should use it as punishment for some of the non chilli head kids at the school I work at....Now do your home work....:mouthonfire:

Some of those kids though I cant burn!!! They are tuff, actually we are teaching them a unit on chilli and scoville heat lol! Love working at that school!

QuadShotz said:

:lol: but did you enjoy the burn Mr quadshotz sir..:shocked::lol:

But of course..once I was able to breath.. ;)

Perhaps eating food that also had my hab powder in it before the test was a bad plan?

Back