• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I heard about that. They let you drink even. I may have to look in to this after hours underground zoo scene.

Right now I'm too busy interviewing the Cosby Kids for CPS. You know, with all the pills and no pajama bottoms acusaytions. We gotta find out IF these kids were touched? And by how much.

http://youtu.be/6WT-fxBNKs8

Scoville DeVille said:

Oh, I'm sure something will just "fall into place". :rofl:

Naw.... we just WING it! 

Grass Snake said:
I was gonna like your comment but your sicman!
fify~~~ ;)

hogleg said:
Jeeeesus crhyyyysssse. I know koala bears when I see dem Boss. I just herd panda, and made \ I JUST wanna watck Pandas have sex dammit. I mean what, does he bite er on da neck? Is he fast? Gentle? I just wanna know.

Grass Snake said:
Say what you want about Bill Cosby but I'm still gonna eat Jello, especially when laced with alcohol. 

I hear ya. In college, I survived on Jello shots made with Ambur vodka and Vigo beans and rice. Also, when I head the news that he raped all those women or whatever, all I could think was "Puddn' POP!". They haven't made those in like 20 years. They were awesome!

edit: ^ No way in hell am I clickin' play.  :snooty: No fuckin' way.

DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED! I wanna know what the fuck happened to jello pudding pops gotdammit??? They're just gone. And yeah I'm too fucking lazy to make my own, and they're just not the same. FAAAAAAAAACK!!! I miss jello puding pops.

Grass Snake said:
That video was BS, pudding pops are way better. Pandas are all fun and games until you get raped by one.
Those dirty pandas, always an agenda with those beasts.
....and holy smokes hogleg, you really did wanna see pandas gettin it on...color me like bombed!

Side-Ways....and sliding south fast..................

Sheesh!  This forum is kiddy-pool compared to our local SnarkBoard.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back