• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now we know she likes whips and...

Arnel!

The Hot Pepper said:

The site does not do it. Your browser or phone does.

But to change it back to anal just click Edit. :lol:

(runs)
Not running fast enough!
cd6a6ab4.jpg

Scoville DeVille said:

Yeah yeah yeah. You know who it was.  ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Scooovieeee! 
4df4cd66.jpg

And NO! you may not have another!

hogleg said:
Scovie's the one who quoted it, before you could edit it. :rofl:  May I strongly suggest a few more corrections. :rofl:
You Asked for it!!!
fd61314d.jpg

11cdde94.jpg

cd6a6ab4.jpg

:rofl:

all that post needs is a certain soundtrack~~~~

PS- Scovie, you know I don't get mad....I just get even.  Some Time...Some Place...when you least expect it.....  

:whistle:
:halo:

I'll bring the 'Kid up in the morning to pick up the Caddy.  Just leave the key above the visor.

scovie....you just won the acronym challenge crown.  I have no idea what " LGBTQASJKIDMIT" stands for!

PS-When are we gonna start planning for Hogleg's visit?  the day before or the morning of?

salsalady said:
scovie....you just won the acronym challenge crown.  I have no idea what " LGBTQASJKIDMIT" stands for!

PS-When are we gonna start planning for Hogleg's visit?  the day before or the morning of?

Lesbian
Gay
Bi-secksual
Transvestite
Any
Sex
Just
Kidding
I
Didn't
Mean
It

Hogleg's comin fo sho. we be plannin, you and me... sooner than you can say... "Don't Stop, Believin'", LOLOLOLOL
Here's a pic of what I was doing yesterday...
Just for the random-shit-shennanigan-WTF?-whynot-post. ahahhahaa

View attachment 15735

nice subway tiles! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back