• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chica....  I'm thinking REEVEs would be the plumber of choice to install said faucet.....more so than Russ, CJ, Tom, Thor or Mike(the plumber/electrician)

Think we could get a BulkRate ...maybe 2-for-1 deal with a jug of hhwhiskey for him upon completion of both faucet installations????

You can pay in whiskey??

Go to town and give him a jingle SL.

general_store_phone.jpg

SL - my only concern about having Reeve's do it is that he'd nix the white wine faucet and replace it with a whiskey one. No, I KNOW he'd do that! Of course, that would make it a truly his AND hers sink, wouldn't it?!  :D WIN!!!!!

Scoville DeVille said:
It's not that easy for SL to just go to town. There's hills, animals, lanterns and gates involved. Then you just have to hope Judy isn't using the phone. She will talk for hours and the wires heat up.
not to mention washed out roads, stray cattle and the wagon wheel need fixin'...

Chile Juju said:
SL - my only concern about having Reeve's do it is that he'd nix the white wine faucet and replace it with a whiskey one. No, I KNOW he'd do that! Of course, that would make it a truly his AND hers sink, wouldn't it?!   :D WIN!!!!!
white wine is overrated~  :rolleyes:    I could go with the whiskey/wine combo.  :D

Hogleg, yer getting all worked up over nuthin!  Start the day with an Irish coffee, put some vodka in your breakfast OJ, take a cab and then stop at the SkyLounge for a double....(Bring the CC for in-flight refreshments)  OH!  and don't order beer!  That'll make you have to go pee and then you have to deal with that whole waiting in line on a plane PITA thing...  Couple of shots of whiskey...good to go~~~  Once wheels are down, you're not drivings so what the heck!  Drink Up!  :)

That'll work also!  Nothing like a raging hangover to make you forget to worry about travel~ 

It's like fine wine, once in awhile you gotta put the cork back in it. LOL

Rest assured, I'll be back with more shennaniganses.

I think all the plumbers that post here are busy working on installing Faucets for sinks,showers and bathtubs that pour wine and whiskey right now.
Everyone else is watching the installations with a glass in hand...

THEN you'll see ALL kinds of shennanigans going on for sure.

I BET people start taking a LOT of baths and showers,keep their hands really well washed too.

Brings new meaning to bath day.

Nobody will wait for a good rain anymore to bath..

Daring someone to drink their own bathwater won't be a challenge anymore either.
Just don't toss the baby out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back