• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jello slabs?
Or a Jello baste or mop?

Is that the stuff Scovie had running out his ears during the last seconds of the game?

(He forgot to put the corks in his ears beforehand or took them out when he was thinking the game was over/already won...before the fat lady sang.)

I don't have no more Jello,dripped out years ago...never did think to grill it...or use it for something...

Pheffer, been wondering if you'd had a chance to do Jell-O ribs yet.

Not yet, weather never came over the low 48s after I got the parcel. I'm still waiting for a bit of spring weather. I don't mind the cold (I can just wait inside), but it keeps drizzling and windy.. It really screws up temperaturen, it makes it to hard to get things stable.

Probably depends on what kind of Jello he used...
The kind that drips out your ears at times or the commercial stuff made from Agar or bone marrow.

Just wondering....

Wondering why a flavored Jello would be different in general.
Agar/jello melts,no idea what the additives do.

Only thing I can think of is a flavored jello wouldn't have the same stuff as something else.
Say you used Cherry flavoring/evtract.
It would maybe/should easily contain less sugar than a cherry jelly , fruit jelly/jam mop or whatever.
I'd guess a cherry concentrate added to the mop or baste would be the same as jello or better.
Jello probably melts leaving the extract for flavor.

Since the jelly that dripped out my ears years ago was probably tasting like various drugs (pot,booze etc.),it had no desirable taste for BBQ or anything else I'd guess.
(Was a lot of fun while it dripped out though.)

"One pill makes you larger,one makes you small and the one Mother gives you doesn't do anything at all...."

Am I really 60 yrs. old?
Feed your Head.

:(  :tear:  :mope:  :tear:  :mope:  :tear:  :(

Edit.   I guess I should say something. I talked to Scovie last night, and as I suspected he's outta here for many many moons, if not forever. I wont respond to any questions about it, and I ask that you please don't turn this into a shitstorm. Please, if you are going to miss him like I will, post a sad face here. If you are not going to miss him please be respectful and keep your comments to yourself.

Thx, sincerely HogLeg.

I guess I missed something major, since I miss Scovie like crazy :(

I will miss him, and think he will be back. Tell him stop being a knuclekhead. Get over the shock of getting a warning, and come back playa. Sheesh.

I know they're swamped with work IRL, missed what happened (doesn't matter anyway...)  hope he gets over "it" (whatever "it" was...)  :(

He will. Remember the last break he took? ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

vrcz11.jpg

q5ytlo-l-610x610-shirt-boobs+shirt-egg-eggs-tank-t+shirt-funny+tshirt-crop--soft+grunge-grunge-kawaii+grunge-pale+grunge-shorts.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back