Sea Dog

While I was in Maine, I found a new to me beer that was out of this world called Sea Dog. It's brewed in Maine and they have various "flavors" but, the one I tried and fell in love with was their Blueberry Ale. It had just the right amount of blueberries in it to give it a hint of the berries and it was a very refreshing beer. I highly recommend trying it if you ever come across it, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

A Blueberry Ale now thats got my attention..my favourite berry after strawberry's..got a link to brewery ? :)

Pepper freak said:
Here ya go Talas http://www.seadogbrewing.com/ All of their brews that I have tried were excellent, but my favorite was the Bluepaw "Blueberry Ale" Hope you can find a bottle/6 pck/case, you won't be disappointed.

Cheers Pepper Freak that wa quick buddy..Thank you for the url..will have good look through,The Bluepaw you say..it does sound intresting..the old c.card has been flashed thank you :)

the blueberry was pretty good...not something i'd have expected. in fact, it wasn't really on my list of beers to try. an old roommate of mine likes it so he bought some while visiting and that is how i wound up trying it.

they have a hazelnut porter that is also decent..though i think the hazelnut is a bit strong. there's a review of it in the beer review thread.

Back