• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Season 2009 JungleRain

great goat ppers man. i'm glad to see someone growing a real goat pepper. And fade true goat peoppers do sumtimes and often produce tails. The stinger represtents s the spice of the bahamas.

Great pics Grant. How is the heat on the white 7 Pot. They look amazing. You will prob get sick of picking all those pods soon! I have started leaving the ones I don't like as it takes up too much time. Probably not a good idea having rotting fruit laying azround though, will have to dig them up soon. What are you doing with all the pods? drying,freezing, sauces?

I am so in awe! It's warming up here but nowhere near planting our peppers outside until June at best. That white 7 pot is really something, how does it taste? Definitely one I'd love to grow sometime. You have abeautiful garden!

Another day's work

anotherhaul.jpg

Awesome pic! Very jealous ,That is just too cool!! I wish I could find a store with that selection! That's what dreams are made of.

I have also a Cumari Verdadeira: C. Praetermissum growing.
It was given to me by a lovely lady, Neyde.
Could there be a few different colour varieties of Cumari?

Cumari Verdadeira: C. Praetermissum

TrueCumari-1.jpg

IMG_5042.jpg

Waow, I bet you cannot keep a pool can you? Those plants must drink more daily than the entire THP community. ;)

Wow Grant those are some awesome display of flowers & pods of your plants love those white pods & Cumari Verdadeira great selection my friend.

Hey there JungleRain
Besides your obvious chilli growing skills you're also able to take marvelous photos...
If i didn't live on the oposite side of the world from you I would try and buy you some of your plants since they're about 4 times bigger than mine :shocked:

Anyway, great job

Back