• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Secret Satan 2019

salsalady said:
Nice store! I clicked on their website and one of the makers they mentioned was Sam and Oliver. I remember when.....lol...
I remember those threads ;)

They had a few products from THP members: Sam & Oliver's, Willy Pete's, and one lone bottle of LDHS's Year of the Dog sauce. I tried talking the guy into stocking Scott's whole lineup. Hopefully he'll listen. Told him about Warrant Man's lineup too. And yours, Ann :party:

There might've been more products from other THP members that I just didn't recognize ‍♂️
I'm sure I'll be back in there before too long ;)

I did some shopping here today.
SQHADOs.jpg

They had a good selection of Aussie and some foreign (mostly Blair's) hot sauces.

Walchit said:
Tell me you checked out that ranch kettle! Ive still never seen one in person
Dude, believe it or not, I walked right past the freakin thing :rofl:

I'm not on FB, but one of my buddies is "friends" with them on there, and I think they do cooks for "the public" once in a while. Next time I'm there, I'll get some "up close and personal" pics for you though :cheers:

SAIIAS strikes first! :party:

IMG_9415.JPG

IMG_9417.JPG

Even while away on a business trip, Sai managed to make it happen! :onfire:
Ended up in Wisconsin on a trip for work, and threw in some local (to Wisconsin) sauces too! :woohoo:

I'm very much looking forward to digging into these, Sai! Thank you very, very much!

Happy holidays to everyone at T.H.P. and to their loved ones! This place rocks! :metal:

Here's to a spicy New Year in 2020! :beer:

MikeUSMC has outdone himself!
(I actually received it a couple of days ago & had some technical difficulties with pictures ...sorry  :oops: )

KIMG0556(1).jpeg

KIMG0557.jpeg

KIMG0555.JPG

Already tried the Bajan Sauce on some chicken. Awesome stuff!!!
I've seen what the real "Willie Pete" will do to an engine block, hopefully the chocolate will not do the same to my stomach  :fireball:

Thanks a bunch Mike!!

Hope you and everybody else on T.H.P. have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Glad it arrived safely!!! I grabbed products made by as many THP members as I could at that store; Sam & Oliver, Willy Pete's, and Lucky Dog Hot Sauce :party:

Although I've never tried it (but heard it's delicious), I had to grab that bottle of "Howler Monkey" for the Crazy Monkey :rofl:

I hope you enjoy it all, Monkey Man! ;)
Happy Hellidaze!
:onfire: Enjoy! :onfire:
:cheers:

MikeUSMC said:
Glad it arrived safely!!! I grabbed products made by as many THP members as I could at that store; Sam & Oliver, Willy Pete's, and Lucky Dog Hot Sauce :party:

Although I've never tried it (but heard it's delicious), I had to grab that bottle of "Howler Monkey" for the Crazy Monkey :rofl:

I hope you enjoy it all, Monkey Man! ;)
Happy Hellidaze!
:onfire: Enjoy! :onfire:
:cheers:

monkey.gif

Back