• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Secret Satan 2019

Secret Satan has fired up the Postal Wombats and delivered an amazing box from salsalady.

I opened the box and started pulling things out and they just kept coming.

20191223_115823.jpg

Thanks Ann.

I am blown away by the generosity of your gift.

bob65 said:
Secret Satan has fired up the Postal Wombats and delivered an amazing box from salsalady.

I opened the box and started pulling things out and they just kept coming.

attachicon.gif
20191223_115823.jpg

Thanks Ann.

I am blown away by the generosity of your gift.
You Are VERY welcome!  I'm glad it all got there in one piece.  I figured since I was paying $$ for postage, might as well make it a 'clown car' box. 

I kept biting my tongue to not say anything like "looks like mine is out for delivery"on the chance someone would notice it had been shipped way earlier and figure it out.  I was surprised, I actually got tracking to Sydney.

Thanks for the comments WM.  Some day we'll get to have that cold one together~

my Secret Satan box arrived today sent by jedisushi06, AKA sushi mike. lots of goodies i`ve never had before.  :dance: looking forward to the scotch bonnet jam. i tried a small pinch of the salt right away and it is most excellent. i`m looking forward to trying them all very soon! Happy Hellidays to ya and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! :cheers:

20191223_172451_resized.jpg

20191223_172503_resized.jpg

The Warrant Man strikes again, and strikes hard.  :dance:
FtlxUjf.jpg

I am totally blown away by the generosity of Reggie, he sent so many things in my package that I may struggle to list them all but here goes. A personally signed copy of his book, a collection of hot sauces from SC including some from Ed Currie, the mystery sauce from Puerto Rico and a bottle of "Suicide" which I'm yet to try, some dried Reaper flakes, two pocket knives - one that folds flat in the shape of a credit card ( :eek: ), a Charleston Sherrifs beanie, a collection of old coins (most from the early 1900's but one "one cent" coin which is dated 1850!), some very early mugshot photos with actual crimes written on the back, a Citadel cadet uniform button, and yes, he even included that bloody plastic Roach that got me good  :rofl:

The mugshot photos.
4SI6DrB.jpg

8nm1Ojb.jpg

LWU5Z6w.jpg

A closeup of the coins.
3S6liBY.jpg

gaAg0a2.jpg

The credit card knife.
gy22pbC.jpg

Hz8dOpk.jpg

Reggie, it goes without saying how deep your generosity runs here on THP. Your kindness, thoughtfulness, and pure awesomeness are only a few of the reasons why you are an outstanding member of our family here, and reason alone for anyone that knows you personally should feel privileged. I hope to one day shake your hand, and thank you in person. Until that day, I say it here now.....

THANK YOU!

SR.  :metal:

Long grueling day today, with last minute fugitive run upstate, putting me better than three hours late getting home (most of the drive slowly in blinding rain.) Finally get home for hot shower and a cold beer. Just 15 minutes ago, my neighbor comes to the door with a box... Said she didn't want it to get wet from the storm...Well, I'll be dipped in sh*t and rolled in powdered sugar! My ass got royally "served" by THP. Don't want to post now in haste, so I will wait until tomorrow to do a proper post. Touche' my brother THP - touche'.  :cheers:   I didn't see this one coming.....  :clap:

Concerning Shorerider's cache, just so happened that I had planned on mailing out a box to him before he was chosen for me on this thread. So, it worked out nicely, two birds with one stone... I figured like salsalady said, it ain't cheap sending such a parcel abroad, might as well pack it full to get your $ worth! 

Glad it made it timely and intact. Merry Christmas!  :cheers:

Well what a remarkable surprise to end a rather crappy day!
Look at this trove of goodies. Oh man! Totally nailed it.

thp1.jpg

Everything will get used here…  Large bag of hand made Orecchiette, two varieties of Calabrian pepper spread,  a bottle of most excellent balsamic vinegar (tried it already), some Scamorza cheese (cleverly shipped in ice packs, was cold when I got it!) **extra kudos on that one** some red and green sauces to add festivity to the holidays,  a really cool book - 1945 (tongue in cheek  ;) , I love it!) with even cooler inscription from THP and small vial containing two grams of Turkish heroin.

thp2.jpg

thp3.jpg

thp4.jpg

thp5.jpg

thp6.jpg

thp7.jpg

thp8.jpg

Just kidding on the vial  :liar:  I'm afraid to try it, I just know it's gonna hurt my feelings.....

THANKS THP!!!! Happy holidays. Proud to be a part of this family! Cheers!  :cheers:

Enjoy!

Not sure what the powder is could actually be datil, or scorpion lol.

The one jar is actually whole peppers, the spread is awesome on sammies! The balsamic is 10+ year. Oh and the scamorza is smoked in-house (even if they spelled it wrong) ;) and can even ship w/o ice so it should be good to go!

Merry Christmas!  :cheers:

Thank you to my Secret Satan, CRAZY MONKEY!  :dance:

IMG_20191224_114810324.jpg

IMG_20191224_114843516.jpg

2 sauces are from the US Space and Rocket Center.  Triiifecto Planetary Pepper Sauces
Black Hole- Infinity Blackberry super hot sauce
Supernova- Mango-habanero super hot sauce

Black Hole- hab, red savina, bhut, blackberry, water, vinegar, bok choy(misc vit a,b,c) xanthan.
Supernova-hab, red savina, bhut, mango, water, vinegar, lime, bok choy, sea salt, garlic, spices, vitamins and xanthan.

Very interesting!  Never seen bok choy in sauces. 

The others are Melinda's Red Savina pepper sauce
CaJohn's Fatalii Fire hot sauce

and ghost pepper pop corn.  Now, I love popcorn, but this one makes me skeered!

A very big Thank You! and happy hellidays to everyone!!!

Back