Seed Trading Parcel 2009 - Canada/USA

qbvbsite said:
Will be making a list of the ppl intrested in round 2 this week and will be creating another thread. I'll be PMing everyone asking for confirmation and there addy. Looks like its gonna be a big round :D.

Count me in if there's room:)

Well shucks, Penny, I thought sure you'd have that package by now. Just remember good things come to those who wait and you have waited...and waited...and waited. It should be there soon!

Guess what just came................finally the package :onfire::onfire:

All i can say is holy cow:shocked:..........there are a bunch of different kinds.;)

I will PM the next person(havent looked to see who) either later today or tomorrow, i am on my way out the door and will look at everything tonight~~

Ahhhhhhhhh the package. Mailman knew we were getting all worked up about his performance. Cant wait for round two, its going to be very exciting. What would be even cooler is if next season everyone posted grow results/logs from the seeds in this parcel.:D

Well holy cow......i spent 2 hours on the couch lastnight sorting and looking through everything, there are some awsome types.:onfire:

One question i have though:?:.....there are some little packets that have dark colored seeds, there are a few of them, labeled red, orange, yellow, thats all they say, can whoever sent them tell me what they are please;).

I am awaiting a PM and then on goes the package :onfire:

Dark colored seeds are C Pubescens. You probably got those from smokemaster. He grows lots of rocotos and describes them by pod color/shape.

Ah ok, thank you.

I wasnt sure and all the packets said were the color, not the name of the plant they were from.

I figured everyone knew Pubescens were the only pepper with black seeds so I was lazy after labling so many packs of seeds.

Most are Manzanos but there were a few Rocotos.Some are from pods from Peru , Guatamola and Mexico.
All seeds for Pubescens came from 3 3/4 inch or bigger pods except Ecuador Pubescens that don't get that big.
Franken manzano was Twisted and big.I think I put some seeds from it in there,not positive.
I only save seeds from Big and or odd looking Pubescens pods.

IM004257.jpg

Small red pods I picked last week-2 3/4 - 3 inches long.

IM004247.jpg

Some of these were just short of the saving standard.

IM004247.jpg

Peru seed-red rocoto

IM004223.jpg

Back