Seed Trading Parcel 2009 - Canada/USA

Jeez,The P.O. has had plenty of time to run it over,dump it in the mud and send it to a couple other places and back...

Tomorrow's the 10th day.

Maybe they are waiting for the pods to ripen.

At least nobody has recieved an empty envelope with a thank you note from Customs about the great collection of pepper seeds I sent them.

Looking forward to round 2!!
Everyone I have some news!!
I have found out because of keeping my plant over a year that it is a hybrid. I am getting other colors like mustard, brown instead of burgundy. I asked my son who got them while he was in Trinidad did all the seeds come from peppers the same color and he said yes just maybe a different shade. but after letting them grow for over a year I am getting these different colors so I am sorry that it isn't pure douglah!!
If anyone out there that has the pure strain would part with a few seeds I would appreciate it!!

pappywith4 said:
Looking forward to round 2!!
Everyone I have some news!!
I have found out because of keeping my plant over a year that it is a hybrid. I am getting other colors like mustard, brown instead of burgundy. I asked my son who got them while he was in Trinidad did all the seeds come from peppers the same color and he said yes just maybe a different shade. but after letting them grow for over a year I am getting these different colors so I am sorry that it isn't pure douglah!!
If anyone out there that has the pure strain would part with a few seeds I would appreciate it!!

I want my money back:rofl:

Back