seed-train Seed train caboose (at least from me)

wind will be on the way.As for confused when told by sender who to send toTtake me off this list please. Rich great season everyone

Rich the seed train was waiting for me when we got home a few minutes ago. You weren't kidding, there is a ton of stuff in there. I'm going to need to take my time and go through it. I'll take some of the quart size bags and get the seed put into smaller 2x3 or 2x5 ziplocs. It will take up a lot less room. I'll also make labels for the ones I repackage. It will help the next ones in line to make their decisions on what to keep a lot quicker.

I'll put in some extra 2x3 and 3x5 ziplocs for those downline to use for their seed. I'll try to get the train back on it's way tomorrow but it may be Friday before I can ship. Glad we ate before coming home, I don't have time to waste eating now....

Curt

Oh also Rich, the mail man took your $10.00. Saves me having to return it. LOL

Curt

Well, not to be out done by the other seed train, Chad's seed train caboose is back on the tracks tomorrow morning. It would have been today but I've been sorta busy. It's got a bunch of goooood stuff. One thing I'm adding is some Purple Bhuts. Wish I had more purple to add but I'm running low.

Robin I'll have to send tracking later. Post office web site isn't working with my printer, they worked fine earlier today. Prints everything else. I'll try it later tonight and if necessary I'll send from post office tomorrow. Should get to Oregon Monday or Tuesday.

Curt

Next up........ keep it going guys and gals!!! :)

Spankyscolts
Melissa77754
Emu
laserguy
teamcole
Bodeen
thecollegekid
nmorris279
Sr Beaver
jsschrstrcks
xcsports
Pinoypride83
gnarlyeggs
habaneroheat81

[sub]Haven't heard much lately from the seed train. Is it still on track or run out of steam? Had a full payload and chugged out of my station under full power.[/sub]

[sub]Curt[/sub]

Well I see spanky around... I'm sure either they are busy, or else sent without posting that it had been sent... I'll go PM him :)

Well I talked to Robin - spankyscolts - and she shipped it out last weds to Melissa. I'll go PM her next and see what I can find out.

The train was in my mailbox when I got home Friday night, didn't have enough time to get it back out Saturday. Mailing out today to Emu, will post tracking number once available.

Thanks!
Melissa

K, chugga chugga choo choo.......

Emu
laserguy
teamcole
Bodeen
thecollegekid
nmorris279
Sr Beaver
jsschrstrcks
xcsports
Pinoypride83
gnarlyeggs
habaneroheat81
Durham_bull
RCC
MegaSpokaneMan

If anyone wants a second stop at their house or if anyone new wants in just add your name to the list........ it seems to be getting shorter. Thanks everyone. And thank-you Chad.

I just sent laser guy a private message requesting his address, and I noticed on his profile that he hasn't signed on since January. If I don't hear from him, how long should I wait??

whatever y'all decide will be fine with me but my suggestion would be to give laserguy a couple days if no answer then send it to the next in line (me) and leave him a message that he can jump back in line when he wants to. just so we keep it moving.

I totally agree, that would be fair and the most efficent way to go. The train wouldn't be waiting, then when laser guy sees his PM, he could get it sent to him next. Just a minor side trip with no delay.

Curt

Back