seed-train Seed train caboose (at least from me)

Forgot to ask hixs for his addy, so as soon as I hear from him the package will be out! Sorry guys, I took all the good stuff! LOL! Just kidding. :)

Train's getting closer to my stop. Two more stations to load up then my station. Time to get some seeds ready for a ride.

Curt

Atomic said he just sent out? nmorris279 if no one can tell me where to send you will be my default addy then.Please pm me an addy ! thanks Rich

Hey, would love to get on this again. Want to see whats happened since it left my house.
Thanks

hixs
AtomicCobraPeppers
Windsong
Spankyscolts
Melissa77754
Emu
laserguy
teamcole
Bodeen
thecollegekid
nmorris279
Sr Beaver
jsschrstrcks
xcsports
Pinoypride83
gnarlyeggs
habaneroheat81

Ok windsong i can`t get answers but you are next from what I see.Send me your addy and confirm on your way.If I do not hear back melissa they are yours.Not sure what happened but don`t want to send off to god knows who and the package is lost. Rich

Ok windsong i can`t get answers but you are next from what I see.Send me your addy and confirm on your way.If I do not hear back melissa they are yours.Not sure what happened but don`t want to send off to god knows who and the package is lost. Rich

Someone correct me if I am wrong but isn't spankyscolts supposed to get it after windsong??? If you can't get a hold of spanky yes Melissa is next.... just don't want people getting missed :)

Trying to help keep this on track.

Hixs is confused and posting on the other train thread "Seed train 2012" about who he is supposed to send his seeds to...somebody on here better get him straightened out. I am about to bump him off ours. Hope you all's package finds the right person?!?!?!
This is his post on the other thread...
I have no idea how you run a train and no one answers saying i`m next.melissa you`ve answered and are the next to get this package.Enjoy and keep in touch. Got to have a chain of command hear running this. Rich
We posted several times that he was posting on the wrong train, but evidently he didn't see them. I think he has too many irons in the fire...

Hope ya'll's train is as much fun as ours!
Take care,
Shane

Thanks Melissa. Rich was a little confused on the two seed trains. Probably, like most of us, just so busy he doesn't know if he's coming or going. I'll get it back out to Spankyscolts the day after I receive it, so you should get it real soon.

Curt

070516_train_derail_5.jpg

Back