• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Seeds Started!

What's happening everyone?! Haven't been on here in a loooong time, and it feel great to finally have some time to play with some chillies. So what's new in the world of peppers? Any new breeds or anything? hope everyone is having good luck with their plants!

(null)

HOLY SHIT! HE LIVES! Glad you're back man! Morouga Scorpion is now the hottest chili. Throwdowns have gotten crazy. Some new, very talented growers. You know, the usual. What the hell you been doing? School still? You have another kid?

Lol nope I'm done with school and still just the one one kid,... Been super busy with work, stuff around the house, and playing with the kid. Felt awesome to put some seeds in some dirt. I planted some Fatalii, Datil, and NuMex Big Jims. I am thinking about putting some brain strains in the dirt today. So the hottest pepper has changed huh? Not that surprised, LOL. Next year it will change again.

(null)

The Choc Morouga Scorps I think are the newest and rarest barn burners out there right now and I only know of two others that are growing them this season.

Back