• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Seeds that I have recieved

So far I have recieved these seeds in the mail. Some I have gotten from yall and some have been orderd in the mail.

Red 7 Pod/Pot
Trinidad Scorpion
Yellow Scorpion
Bhut Jolokia
Red Savina
Chocolate 7 Pot/Pod
Hot Paper Lantern

I still have some coming from one of yall and one order is still out there from Tomato Growers Supply Company. The seeds that I ordered from PepperMania got here in two days. I didnt realize when I ordered that they were almost in my back yard. She sent me some mystery seeds with that order. What do yall do with mystery seeds when yall get them? Do yall grow them?

I haven't yet but when i get more room i might if i had some room outside but i liketo know what i'm growing especially when its around 100 varieties. i have a satchel of mystery i don't really like the mystery to tell ay the truth unless theyre are some rare seeds in theyre idk if i have more room i might start to try these out but im sure im probabily already growing whatever variety i have in my mystery bag. personal preference i guess.

U def have got some nice heat on your list theyre bub!

Noshownate said:
I haven't yet but when i get more room i might if i had some room outside but i liketo know what i'm growing especially when its around 100 varieties. i have a satchel of mystery i don't really like the mystery to tell ay the truth unless theyre are some rare seeds in theyre idk if i have more room i might start to try these out but im sure im probabily already growing whatever variety i have in my mystery bag. personal preference i guess.

U def have got some nice heat on your list theyre bub!

Thank You, I have Habs and Fatalii's and Jalapenos coming from Tomato Suppy. I am going to plant ¼ of an acer of just peppers. At least thats the plan. I will be planting 1 ½ acres of vegetables and I will be growing several vegetables (vine type) along my fence lines.

I sent the seeds that were on your WANT list in the SASBE today.
Even though I had to go buy mini zips to put them in first.I was out of mini zips.
Next time you should send seed envelopes in your SASBE.
I do a lot of SASBE offers and it gets expensive buying mini zips at the cigarett shop or bussing to walmart to send out free seeds.

Also save yourself a buck.
Address the envelope with your address as the send to and return to address on it.
Then tape a piece of paper over your address with my address on it and send it off.
That way on it's return trip all it has on it is your address and you didn't spend $ on a big envelope to stick a little one in...

All I do is put your postage on it and peal the lable off that has my address on it and put in your seeds
I think I put all the varieties you were looking for in the envelope.Pretty sure.

I sent 4 SASBE's out today.I think I sent you about 10 or so varieties , maybe a couple more.

smokemaster said:
I sent the seeds that were on your WANT list in the SASBE today.
Even though I had to go buy mini zips to put them in first.I was out of mini zips.
Next time you should send seed envelopes in your SASBE.
I do a lot of SASBE offers and it gets expensive buying mini zips at the cigarett shop or bussing to walmart to send out free seeds.

Also save yourself a buck.
Address the envelope with your address as the send to and return to address on it.
Then tape a piece of paper over your address with my address on it and send it off.
That way on it's return trip all it has on it is your address and you didn't spend $ on a big envelope to stick a little one in...

All I do is put your postage on it and peal the lable off that has my address on it and put in your seeds
I think I put all the varieties you were looking for in the envelope.Pretty sure.

I sent 4 SASBE's out today.I think I sent you about 10 or so varieties , maybe a couple more.
I realized my mistake once I recieved my first seeds. Maybe you will allow me to mail you some zippies to atone for my mistake. SmokeMaster, I Thank You very much for the time you took to send me the seeds (and zippies) as much as I appreciate the seeds. You rock. I read about the Manzano pepper, I am excited about that one. Again, Thank You.

yawl

Main Entry: yawl
Pronunciation: ˈyȯl
Function: noun
Etymology: Low German jolle
Date: 1670

1 : a ship's small boat : jolly boat
2 : a fore-and-aft rigged sailboat carrying a mainsail and one or more jibs with a mizzenmast far aft

willard3 said:
yawl

Main Entry: yawl
Pronunciation: ˈyȯl
Function: noun
Etymology: Low German jolle
Date: 1670

1 : a ship's small boat : jolly boat
2 : a fore-and-aft rigged sailboat carrying a mainsail and one or more jibs with a mizzenmast far aft

Just so you know, we of the South use "yall", not "yawl". Really we are supposed to use "y'all and it stands for "you all". We have shortened it to "yall".

Mjdtexan said:
Just so you know, we of the South use "yall", not "yawl". Really we are supposed to use "y'all and it stands for "you all". We have shortened it to "yall".

yinz are doing it wrong :D

Skydiver said:
yinz are doing it wrong :D

I lived in Greensburg and Latrobe for a quick minute and I remember some older people would use you'uns. I moved there one fall, went through one winter and hurried up and took myself home. It was COLD there. I lived above a bar, it was good times, until winter came and I was working for a stone mason and we went up to the mountains and picked our own stones.

Dudes and Dudettes? LOL

Just send me seeds when you get something interesting.

It's not the cost of the zips,it's the walk.
Dips into my homebrew and pod smoking time.
Can't watch the mini wasps attack my aphid hords from the store.

smokemaster said:
Dudes and Dudettes? LOL

Just send me seeds when you get something interesting.

It's not the cost of the zips,it's the walk.
Dips into my homebrew and pod smoking time.
Can't watch the mini wasps attack my aphid hords from the store.

Will do, again, Thank You-

Well I got seeds today from a catalog that are

01. Chichen Itza Hybrid (Hab)
02. Grande Hybrid (Jalapeno)
03. Fatalii
04. Tabasco

I will be one pepper plant growing fool this spring and summer. With any luck they will all produce for me.

Mjdtexan said:
Well I got seeds today from a catalog that are

01. Chichen Itza Hybrid (Hab)
02. Grande Hybrid (Jalapeno)
03. Fatalii
04. Tabasco

I will be one pepper plant growing fool this spring and summer. With any luck they will all produce for me.

Apparantly the seeds in the mail were from yesterday because I saw the mail man run and I went out there and the mailbox was full. I got seeds from another member here. I do appreciate it very much. I am going to be one busy camper this spring.
6 different habs
Naga
Red Savina
2 different Jalapenos
Bhut
Fatalii
7 Pot/Pod
and others
I am eggcited. I am working on building a couple of bee hives. I want the honey and my ever expanding garden can use the pollination.

If you are talking about the seeds I sent,don't treat the Jalabanero like a Jalapeno (hab. Jalapeno cross).
At least the pod I got the seeds from was closer to the heat of a habanero.
It was jalapeno looking and really corked and thick fleshed.Didn't really have a Hab or Jalapeno taste but was pretty hot.
You might not want to mix them up.
I don't know what you consider hot either...

Back