seed-train seeds train 2012

Got the package this morning!

Sorted it into two piles ones I have, and ones I don't lol... Googling the rest to which ones I'll like best. Excited about the Manzano's!

Hoping to get it back out tomorrow or Friday (unless I decide to keep it for a month, offer to raffle off the seeds, and do "maintenance" all while being self righteous about it).

Ken

Got the package this morning!

Sorted it into two piles ones I have, and ones I don't lol... Googling the rest to which ones I'll like best. Excited about the Manzano's!

Hoping to get it back out tomorrow or Friday (unless I decide to keep it for a month, offer to raffle off the seeds, and do "maintenance" all while being self righteous about it).

Ken

Thanks for the update! Glad you are excited about the Manzanos, I was hoping I threw in enough so everyone could have a shot at some! Have fun with the train! :)

UPDATED LIST:

Melissa77754
Fiogga
Pcolahot
TheCollegeKid
Bricke
RCC
Jsschrstrcks
Sr.Beaver
Brewmaster
XcSports

7 riders down and only 3 more to go before we are finished with Round 1, great job everyone!

Alright, been through the seeds, put in some of my own, and will be going to the post office this afternoon/evening.

Ken

Rocoto's were one of the first habanero types that I really liked. I spent some time in Peru in 2010, and saved some seeds from a peruvian grocery store pod, but, this was before I had looked up how to grow peppers, and I tried to germinate them in a plastic baggie. It was august, and I put them outside...I figured at the time that the heat probably was too much for them, because after a week there had been no sign of life. So I was bringing them back inside, and dropped them.... The baggie fell between my porch and house, caught on a screw, and sent the seeds into the dirt under my porch. I had a couple guys over a few days later and we moved my porch, but by then it was too late. That was what pushed me to buy a few Home Depot plants in 11, and start trading for seeds. So the Manzano/Rocoto have a special place in my heart haha.

Got it this afternoon have gone through it, still waiting for Brewmasta address, hasn't been on since 29 April, so how long do y'all think is a fair amount of time to wait for a response? It's ready to go as soon as I get an address. I'm pretty sure it was me that dropped the ball on this not him, been busy as all get out with school, new baby and moving across the country, I apologize if this causes any excessive delays.

Got it this afternoon have gone through it, still waiting for Brewmasta address, hasn't been on since 29 April, so how long do y'all think is a fair amount of time to wait for a response? It's ready to go as soon as I get an address. I'm pretty sure it was me that dropped the ball on this not him, been busy as all get out with school, new baby and moving across the country, I apologize if this causes any excessive delays.

We are going to give Brewmasta until Friday to respond, if neither of us hears back send the train on to xcsports. If brewmasta happens to respond after it gets sent to xcsports, it will go to him after. Worst case, I will go through all the old posts and see who is first in line to take his place.

Thanks!
Melissa

I'll be interested if you get one going in late fall when everyone has pretty much
harvested their seeds from this summer.

Me me. Lol. I'll take brews spot. Lol. I think I did well getting another train going. :)

Denniz as much as I would like to say yes, I have to go through the old posts and see who was first in line. Gotta be fair, sorry guys!

I'll be interested if you get one going in late fall when everyone has pretty much
harvested their seeds from this summer.

Will keep you in mind Roper2008. I plan to start a train of my own in the fall, keep a look out. :)

Ok no word from Brewmasta yet, he will be skipped if we don't hear back by tomorrow. If still no word by early next week we will remove him from the train. After going through all the old posts, Pinyopride is first in line to take his spot should it come down to that.

Will keep everyone up to date!

Thanks
Melissa

Ok no word from Brewmasta yet, he will be skipped if we don't hear back by tomorrow. If still no word by early next week we will remove him from the train. After going through all the old posts, Pinyopride is first in line to take his spot should it come down to that.

Will keep everyone up to date!

Thanks
Melissa

Sounds good, also have not heard from XcSports either, so I'll leave the decision in your hands, I am starting my move to GA Friday afternoon, so to move things along I can send it back to you if you want or I will drop it in the mail the following morning after a) we get word from one of them or b) the next person is chosen.

Sounds good, also have not heard from XcSports either, so I'll leave the decision in your hands, I am starting my move to GA Friday afternoon, so to move things along I can send it back to you if you want or I will drop it in the mail the following morning after a) we get word from one of them or b) the next person is chosen.

Ok well let's give xcsports a couple more days to respond, he was last on 5/22. I sent him a message as well, hopefully I can get you an answer by tomorrow. Pinyopride has already confirmed he wants in if it comes down to that, and I have his address already.

Thanks for keeping me up to date Sr Beaver! :)

Denniz as much as I would like to say yes, I have to go through the old posts and see who was first in line. Gotta be fair, sorry guys!

Will keep you in mind Roper2008. I plan to start a train of my own in the fall, keep a look out. :)

Darn it Melissa77754 !!!... why do you have to be so fair and honest :P . Its ok, i respect that... wouldnt expect anything less from my seed train conductor :dance: FYI .. Kingdenniz is doing a great job also... he brought our train back from the seed train grave :D

Darn it Melissa77754 !!!... why do you have to be so fair and honest :P . Its ok, i respect that... wouldnt expect anything less from my seed train conductor :dance: FYI .. Kingdenniz is doing a great job also... he brought our train back from the seed train grave :D

Lol, I wouldn't want to be accused of having "favorites". :P Kingdenniz did do a great job of reviving the train, I contributed 4 varieties to help out. Looking forward to getting my chance with that train as well. :D

can I also be put on the list of people interested?
please, thank you.

Of course you can :)

En route to xcsports, since I forgot it was a holiday weekend so nothing was open, tracking is 03111660000200779054

Thanks Sr Beaver!! Hope the move went well :)

Ok since I have not heard back from Brewmaster and the package is already en route to xcsports, we are replacing his spot with pinoypride83, I already have his address and will message it to xcsports. Last two before we are finished with round 1 for group 2, great work at keeping the train moving everyone! And welcome aboard pinoypride83!!

Melissa

UPDATED LIST:
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Melissa77754[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Fiogga[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Pcolahot[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]TheCollegeKid[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Bricke[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]RCC[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Jsschrstrcks[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Sr.Beaver[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]XcSports[/background]
pinoypride83