seed-train seeds train 2012

lemme jump in melissa!!!

Sorry Denniz group 2 is full! But you are still on the list of interested people after group 2 is done. Still have to get thru the rest of the list and then we all get a 2nd round, will be a little while before the future is discussed.

Thanks
Melissa

Ok guys here is the updated list, 4 down and 6 more to go for round 1 of group 2! Let's keep this train moving! :D

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Melissa77754
Fiogga
[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Pcolahot[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]TheCollegeKid[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Bricke[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]RCC[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Jsschrstrcks[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Sr.Beaver[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Brewmaster[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]XcSports[/background]

looks like it will stop at my place on the 11th so it will go out monday morning RCC get ready
i take that back it out for delievery today so it will go right back out tomorrow

go train go

ok i went threw the seed tonight wow what a selection i didnt have any of them i took a few but added a bunch all new to the mix so enjoy kelly ill send it out in the mornin and ill add the tracking # asap
chugging along next stop NC woot woooot

0312 0090 0002 1746 1675

P.S. thanx Melissa for taking the reins on the second half

Looks like I should see the train on Monday. Look forward to participating in my first seed train. I have shipping info for [background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Jsschrstrcks so will get it turned around quickly. Woot Woot. [/background]

I want in

Sorry Smitty, I have to tell you the same as I have told others. Group 2 is full at the moment, after this first round the group gets a 2nd round. It will be a little while before we discuss the trains future, but I will keep you on the list of interested parties should we open it up to new riders.

Thanks!
Melissa

Looks like I should see the train on Monday. Look forward to participating in my first seed train. I have shipping info for [background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Jsschrstrcks so will get it turned around quickly. Woot Woot. [/background]

Awesome, thanks for the update RCC! Our group is doing a good job of communicating and keeping the train rolling! Have fun with the train! :)

I'd be interested in getting on board for round 3. Since Dennis lives a mile away, if I do get on I think it makes sense to put us back to back :party:

Thanks Melissa

Train made a whistle stop, arriving in North Carolina today. Dropped a little freight, added a little freight and headed on down the tracks to Florida. [background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Jsschrstrcks, heads up, she's coming your way with tracking number of 0312 0090 0000 4436 6211. Hope she makes a safe journey to you.[/background]

You know its particularly appropriate that you posted this now, Johnny Cash retired to my community and was a friend of my grandparents back in the day... He was apparently very civic minded and did a lot of fundraisers for the Police and Fire departments.

His former house is just a few miles away, and across a river.

You entered: 03120090000044366211

Your Item's StatusYour item is out for delivery at 9:05 am on May 16, 2012 in HUDSON, FL 34667

Rollin' on down the tracks.

Back